Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hey everybody, I can't speak for everyone, but here it's COLD OUTSIDE ! what's your ...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hey everybody, I can't speak for everyone, but here it's COLD OUTSIDE ! what's your favorite romantic song to cuddle up by the fire with your sweetheart ( yes it could be your pet ) a warm drink and just blissfully bonding !

Mine is...www.youtube.com

What's yours ???

--hide--
Sheila there is another song that comes to mind. There is something about the stars mentioned in the song that gets to me.
This song is by Journey it' called Star Rider. www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new

Sharing with you a few of my favorite cuddling songs, hope you like them. I'll post some more later smile
Here are the first four...really sweet, romantic duets, beautiful melody and lyrics hug heart biggrin

1) When God Made You (with lyrics) www.youtube.com

2) Everyday I Love You (with lyrics) www.youtube.com

3) When You Tell Me That You Love Me (With Lyrics) www.youtube.com

4) You and I www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new
Haven't met you yet
Feb 26th 2013 new
The latest one is sung by Michael Buble
Feb 26th 2013 new

Hi Chuka, I loved this song ! so lovely, youthful and innocent ! There's nothing quite like young love ! rose lovestruck! You get a Gold Star! wave

Feb 26th 2013 new

Hi Rosemarie, thank you for introducing me to this lovely song ! the lyrics so meaningful, and the melody with those 2 wonderful singers ! rose hug heart angel

Feb 26th 2013 new

Hi Theresa, another great choice, great lyrics, vocals and energy !

Feb 26th 2013 new

Bernard awesome choice ! I love Robert Cray ! and for the record, I'm never afraid of the dark ! faint cool You get a Gold Star!

Feb 26th 2013 new

Great classic, it brings back a few memories !

Feb 26th 2013 new

I really like the unique sound of this band, great instrumentals, lyrics, and vocals ! rose faint You get a Gold Star!

Posts 51 - 60 of 200