Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: It is not sexist it is reality and what has been from the beginning set by Jesus Christ who is G...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

It is not sexist it is reality and what has been from the beginning set by Jesus Christ who is God. I would say it is Godly, because this is who made it that way. I really worry when practicing Catholics start thinking this can change. It can not and it will not, If it does then it ceases to be the Catholic Church. The catholic Church is not of the world it is in the world and has the holy spirit of God in it and is Divine in it's thinking, not politically correct and never will be, if it is the Catholic Church that Jesus stated.

--hide--

I know the hows and whys, I was just pointing out how lucky men are. I said it will not change in my post.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Lord have mercy- Who do these people thing the next Pope will be- Elton John??

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Liberal Nun: ‘The Roman Catholic Church Is Probably One Of The Last Bastions Of Sexism ...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Liberal Nun: ‘The Roman Catholic Church Is Probably One Of The Last Bastions Of Sexism

www.mrctv.org

--hide--

Well, I'm not going to bother to even read this...obviously she has no business being a nun and calling herself Catholic and should be ousted.

Posts 11 - 13 of 13