Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 24th 2013 new

angel Praying rosary theheart

Feb 24th 2013 new
Thank you to everyone for your prayers. Brayden has been moved to a room now and doing much better. He somehow got ahold of his Grandpa's blood pressure medicine and too one. He was on a ventilator overnight but that has been removed as of now. Praise God he will only have to be held for observation one more night before being allowed to return home. Thanks again for your prayers.
Feb 24th 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 24th 2013 new
Thanks Robert and Donna
Feb 24th 2013 new

St Brendan, Pray for us

Feb 24th 2013 new

Oh Jesus who said, "Let the little children come to me," please watch over this innocent child. Guide his medical team and strengthen his support system, so they may care for him. Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers of thanksgiving that Brayden is recovering and not harmed! Brenda, my prayers for him, his family, and his Godmother are being lifted. hug

Feb 24th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Prayers of thanksgiving that Brayden is recovering and not harmed! Brenda, my prayers for him, his family,...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Prayers of thanksgiving that Brayden is recovering and not harmed! Brenda, my prayers for him, his family, and his Godmother are being lifted.

--hide--

thanks for your prayers.
Posts 11 - 20 of 41