Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Brian, may God continue to hold your dad in his heavenly home, and grant him eternal peace.

Even though it is a heart-wretching time for you, know that you have my prayers for your continued sobriety. It is one moment, one day, one step at a time...and you CAN do it. Don't be afraid of those powerful emotions--they show the wonderful, caring man that you are deep inside, who is loved by God and others. hug

Feb 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterd...
(Quote) Brian-765259 said:

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart
Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my ...

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me

--hide--
Brian, my prayers go out to you and your family. Congratulations on being sober for 5 months, I can only imagine how hard this is for you. Continue to lean on and trust the Lord and He will guide you through this tough time. Praying rosary theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterd...

--hide--
Praying for you all Brian. You can do it...beat the alcohol addiction! Talk to the,people who are close to you. Every year on my Mom's anniversary, we all get together (albeit telephone conference) and tell our favorite memory that year. It turned out to be quite healing and funny because we all had different memories. You can do it!! Eileen
Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 27th 2013 new

Praying PrayingBrian congratulations on being sober 5 months. God is with you always to help you.

Posts 11 - 20 of 38