Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 1st 2013 new

Prayers for you and your family ! God Bless Brian!

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my ...
(Quote) Brian-765259 said:

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me

--hide--

May God Comfort you and help you. Congratulations on 5 months sober.. God has many blessings for you now and in the future..

ONe day at a time.. God Bless you and Rest in Peace to your father...

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart hug

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-765259 said: It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my ...

It is coming up on the year aniversary of my fathers death. It is a rough time for myself and my family yesterday a man came over whom he used to make maple suyrp with to collect some things. It brought back a flood of emotions for me because my dad died during sugaring season. I am also almost 5 months sober and I am having a difficult time with dealing with those emmotions as well. Please pray for the soul of Bob D. my father anf for my family and for me

--hide--

May God Comfort you and help you. Congratulations on 5 months sober.. God has many blessings for you now and in the future..

ONe day at a time.. God Bless you and Rest in Peace to your father...

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart hug

Mar 1st 2013 new

--hide--

May our loving God granted your father eternal peace and happiness and the light of the love of God forever shines upon him. May our loving God comfort you, give you peace of mind, peace of heart and acceptance that your father is now rested and happy where he is. God bless Praying theheart angel

Mar 1st 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Hi Brian:

Praying rosary Offering prayers for your dad, family and for you. When I quite smoking cigarettes in 1992 I used this prayer throughout the day as often as needed, even if it meant repeating it numerously..."Lord, remind me that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle". I just recently seen a plaque with, "If the Lord brings you to it, He will help you through it...believe." Praying hug

Mar 2nd 2013 new

5 months of sobriety is wonderful. I know it must have been difficult to hold fast to that commitment. Hold fast to your faith that the Lord will give you the strength to overcome your sadness at this time. Prayers ar being offered for you Brian , your father and your family

Posts 31 - 38 of 38