Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Susie-890857 said: I waited a year by choice (to get myself and my kids settled) and then received my decree within 9-months. it ...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

I waited a year by choice (to get myself and my kids settled) and then received my decree within 9-months. it was a wonderful experience and a chance to grow and learn - and hopefully not repeat the same mistakes in the selection of my next spouse (if I have one :)

--hide--

Kansas City and then St. Louis as secondary is running out 9 months to a year. Again as I said earlier, there is normally a year waiting period after the divorce is final but in cases of extended separation time, the waiting period may be waived.
Posts 81 - 81 of 81