Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 25th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Myra-928452 said: Hello Fellow Members, I come asking for your prayers for Clair H. (a member). He is sufferi...
(Quote) Myra-928452 said:

Hello Fellow Members,

I come asking for your prayers for Clair H. (a member). He is suffering from bad pain & headaches in his head. After those brain surgery he is have those re=occuring pains. He needs all of our prayers.

Bless you all,

Myra

--hide--
Consider it done, Myra. Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

Prayers sent.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanks everyone, and pardons. I told Myra those things, but there was some mis communication. I am stable....
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Thanks everyone, and pardons. I told Myra those things, but there was some mis communication. I am stable. I just got a flu bug. I did hear from Renai-414828 over the weekend. She was in the hospital for the last month and asked that I posr this note.
--hide--

Prayers for our dear member Renai - 414828 If I recall she has stomach cancer and it was not easy to operate. We pray for her team of doctors and for God to send his healing touch down on her..

Thank you Lord for taking care of our dear member Clair 6292 .. He is a great prayer warrior and always willing to offer his sacrifices up for others.

God Bless us .. and make us strong
Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Feb 26th 2013 new
Prayers for Clair Praying rosary
Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

theheart Praying rose

Posts 41 - 47 of 47