Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

sad Hi I am new to CM.com about in my second weeks here and I pay $75.00 for six month membership, but I feel very sad weeping about people (girls) on CM espcially my local girls in Tacoma are being very rude to me mischievous Have you ever be deny of a chat? Have you recieved the slient treatment of no reply of messages or emotigrams? Have you been view me, but not contacts or connects with the persons that view your Profile? If you say yes to all three then you must have know what I feel. Have you ever notice a denial or rejection of a person can be very harmful and a sin to Catholic faith. Remember that we are in the Lenten Season there are many tempation and easy way to deny a persons in needs, please do not follow the devil trick. For God say that if you deny someone remember that you have deny Jesus Christ Himself first. I understand that we human are not perfect and sinful, but we have God who die for our sins and He will help us to be perfect and holy like Himself. How do you feel being rejected, deny, and hated like Jesus on his passion of the cross who dies for our sins. Have you examine your conscience? What if someone who have a bad day at work with co-workers, friends, or family and was hoping to chats with some one on CM.com to make friendship find someone who understand and loving person, but get deny and being cyber bully, so he take his own life or did something very bad because no one care. Have you thinks that denying a person of chats or silences treats no reply can cause them feel very sad and lonely heartbreak inside? In my opinion that many people who claims them self as Cathoilc, but not practing should not be on CM.com and that they are no lest then a hypocrites. Have you know a girl that said she a Catholic, but does not go to mass that does not make any sense, because being a Catholic is to recieved God everyday in the mass in Holy Eucharist. God does say that we all are family our brothers and sisters keepers. So we should Love, but never deny others and become the Good Samaritan. accepts someone mean accepting Christ, be open maybe that person might have some important things that can help us change your life or help you open-minded. I recommend that if you does not like to chats with some one please let them know why, or just turn off the chat option so it can say not availble to chat at this time. Please be nice to others and try not to hurt each others feeling because we all are Catholic Brothers and Sisters Right. Please do not just views the person profile, then deny them of chats or any reply of emotigram or messages. If you plans not to connects with me please do not "View Me" then deny me you hypocrites do not judge my profile.

Matthew ch. 25:45 "Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do to me." Jonh 14:34 "I give you a new commandment: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another." By denying others people in CM we are no different then the scribes and pharisees who want to crucify our brothers and sisters feeling. Matthew 7:1-5 "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. Why do you notice the splinter from your brothers or sisters eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? "Then let us no longer judge one another, but rather resolve never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brothers or sisters." Matthew 7:12 "Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets." Romans 15:7 "Welcome one another, then, as Christ welcomed you, for the glory of God." My brothers and sisters show no partiality to one another as you called your self as Catholic faith. 1 Peter ch. 4:8-11 "Above all, let your love for one another be intense, because love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complianing." 1 John ch.2: 15-17. "Do not love the world or the things of the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." "The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him God." 1 John 5:7-21 "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God, for God is Love." Catholic should never deny a person who want to chats or in needs, but Love God and their neighbors building peace not hatred.

Feb 25th 2013 new
Welcome to CM and to the forums Son. There are many great women on this site. I doubt they're as rude or unwilling to communicate as you think. It could be a matter of style, how you approach them. The overall tone. Talk to some American women friends - ask their advice on how to approach women.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Son-945144 said: Hi I am new to CM.com about in my second weeks here and I pay $75.00 for six month membership, but ...
(Quote) Son-945144 said:

Hi I am new to CM.com about in my second weeks here and I pay $75.00 for six month membership, but I feel very sad about people (girls) on CM espcially my local girls in Tacoma are being very rude to me Have you ever be deny of a chat? Have you recieved the slient treatment of no reply of messages or emotigrams? Have you been view me, but not contacts or connects with the persons that view your Profile? If you say yes to all three then you must have know what I feel. Have you ever notice a denial or rejection of a person can be very harmful and a sin to Catholic faith. Remember that we are in the Lenten Season there are many tempation and easy way to deny a persons in needs, please do not follow the devil trick. For God say that if you deny someone remember that you have deny Jesus Christ Himself first. I understand that we human are not perfect and sinful, but we have God who die for our sins and He will help us to be perfect and holy like Himself. How do you feel being rejected, deny, and hated like Jesus on his passion of the cross who dies for our sins. Have you examine your conscience? What if someone who have a bad day at work with co-workers, friends, or family and was hoping to chats with some one on CM.com to make friendship find someone who understand and loving person, but get deny and being cyber bully, so he take his own life or did something very bad because no one care. Have you thinks that denying a person of chats or silences treats no reply can cause them feel very sad and lonely heartbreak inside? In my opinion that many people who claims them self as Cathoilc, but not practing should not be on CM.com and that they are no lest then a hypocrites. Have you know a girl that said she a Catholic, but does not go to mass that does not make any sense, because being a Catholic is to recieved God everyday in the mass in Holy Eucharist. God does say that we all are family our brothers and sisters keepers. So we should Love, but never deny others and become the Good Samaritan. accepts someone mean accepting Christ, be open maybe that person might have some important things that can help us change your life or help you open-minded. I recommend that if you does not like to chats with some one please let them know why, or just turn off the chat option so it can say not availble to chat at this time. Please be nice to others and try not to hurt each others feeling because we all are Catholic Brothers and Sisters Right. Please do not just views the person profile, then deny them of chats or any reply of emotigram or messages. If you plans not to connects with me please do not "View Me" then deny me you hypocrites do not judge my profile.

Matthew ch. 25:45 "Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do to me." Jonh 14:34 "I give you a new commandment: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another." By denying others people in CM we are no different then the scribes and pharisees who want to crucify our brothers and sisters feeling. Matthew 7:1-5 "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. Why do you notice the splinter from your brothers or sisters eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? "Then let us no longer judge one another, but rather resolve never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brothers or sisters." Matthew 7:12 "Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets." Romans 15:7 "Welcome one another, then, as Christ welcomed you, for the glory of God." My brothers and sisters show no partiality to one another as you called your self as Catholic faith. 1 Peter ch. 4:8-11 "Above all, let your love for one another be intense, because love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complianing." 1 John ch.2: 15-17. "Do not love the world or the things of the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." "The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him God." 1 John 5:7-21 "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God, for God is Love." Catholic should never deny a person who want to chats or in needs, but Love God and their neighbors building peace not hatred.

--hide--

Son I am truly sorry that you are having such a hard time. I do agree that it is hurtful and it seems uncharitable and unthoughtful. While I think that it displays a lack of manners and charity, I also think that it is a bit of a bold leap to say that it is sinful. Christ has given us the free will to determine who we are willing to let into our lives. Some people may not be as charitable in living out that fact but, it still does not constitute a moral issue. Keep posting in the forums and I pray that things start working out for you. Show that you are a good leader, that you love the Lord but also display a measure of gentleness. Women respond to that much easier. God bless you Son. Also I think that David's advice is spot on.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Hello biggrin
Thank you David from Cleveland and Shara for taking your time to read my forums and understand my issues. I knows that not all people are bad and prefects. To answers to Daivd about talking to American women. I was taught in American that you should be directs, bold, assertive, and speak out what you feeling in any communication Sorry for been an American.

With God FreeWill what path have we choosen in Life as Catholic? To follows God or the world which belong to the devil.
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 Moses said to the people. "Today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and doom." I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the Blessing and the Curse. Choose life in God, then you will live, but choose to deny our brothers and sisters you will certainly perish.
Shara I agree that God gave everyone freewill, but he did say to follows his greatest commandments Luke 11:25-28 to Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbors the same. He doesnot tell us to deny our brothers or sisters, that mean you deny God. James 5:7 "So submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." 1 John 2:6-10 "If we say, We are without sin," we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 3:11-18 "For this is the message you have heard from the beginning: we should love one another. " "If someone who has worldly means sees a brothers or sisters in need and refuses him compassion, how can the love of God remain in them?" 1John 4 says "Beloved, do not trust every person but test the person to see whether they belong to God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God."

Matthew 18:6-9 "Whoever causes or teach others one of these little ones who believe in God to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." In this Lenten Season God ask us to Return to Him. Rend your hearts, not your garments. Accepted friendship not enemy.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Son-945144 said: Hello Thank you David from Cleveland and Shara for taking your time to read my forums and under...
(Quote) Son-945144 said:

Hello
Thank you David from Cleveland and Shara for taking your time to read my forums and understand my issues. I knows that not all people are bad and prefects. To answers to Daivd about talking to American women. I was taught in American that you should be directs, bold, assertive, and speak out what you feeling in any communication Sorry for been an American.

With God FreeWill what path have we choosen in Life as Catholic? To follows God or the world which belong to the devil.
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 Moses said to the people. "Today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and doom." I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the Blessing and the Curse. Choose life in God, then you will live, but choose to deny our brothers and sisters you will certainly perish.
Shara I agree that God gave everyone freewill, but he did say to follows his greatest commandments Luke 11:25-28 to Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love your neighbors the same. He doesnot tell us to deny our brothers or sisters, that mean you deny God. James 5:7 "So submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." 1 John 2:6-10 "If we say, We are without sin," we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 3:11-18 "For this is the message you have heard from the beginning: we should love one another. " "If someone who has worldly means sees a brothers or sisters in need and refuses him compassion, how can the love of God remain in them?" 1John 4 says "Beloved, do not trust every person but test the person to see whether they belong to God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." "Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God."

Matthew 18:6-9 "Whoever causes or teach others one of these little ones who believe in God to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." In this Lenten Season God ask us to Return to Him. Rend your hearts, not your garments. Accepted friendship not enemy.

--hide--
Hello, Son. We Americans get that a lot, but truth be known, we are varied wonderful people. There are many misconceptions about American women and most are not true. Take your time and as Shara pointed out, excerise gentleness and choose your words carefully. Welcome to the forum. It's a great tool for gaining understanding about the catholic women on this site as long as you take your time and read through many responses of younger women of your age. God bless. theheart

Feb 25th 2013 new

A priest gave me some good advice once, just because we're Christian doesn't mean we have to like everyone. Just means we have to love them.

There could be any number of reasons why they don't respond, ie. maybe they dont' have a sub. Or maybe they think its rude just getting a random chat invite before an actual message.

You just have to keep on keeping on, as the saying goes.

And calling it sinful is probably a touch dramatic. fez

Posts 1 - 6 of 6