Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 11th 2013 new

[quote]Naomi-825244 said:

Which is more attractive? ankle length or knee length?

Sorry about my earlier post. This hopefully will correct the mistake I made in that post.

an ankle length dress or skirt, besides being more attractive also brings mystery into the mix. Something that Chelsea alluded to in her post.

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: You know, Chelsea, my friends in college always used to say that wearing skirts...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

You know, Chelsea, my friends in college always used to say that wearing skirts was too cold...and I never understood that. Skirts can be just was warm if you are wearing them properly...say not a long cotton skirt on a rainy January morning.

The youngest kids in my family are 3 boys and a girl, I once looked out the back window to seem them running around yelling carring their toy rifles...and there was my sister, 5 years old, yelling and weilding a blunderbuss in a long colorful skirt with ribbons in her hair and a baby doll strapped to her back with a scarf...and I thought, "she's gonna be a really wonderful lady someday."

I feel more pretty and feminie when I'm in a skirt than when I'm in jeans. Which is more attractive? ankle length or knee length?

--hide--

Naomi,

This made me smile!! I could just see your little sister and I agree she will be awesome!

Mar 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.

--hide--

Whatever makes her happy..... A great dress to a ball or an old sweater and jeans as we walk along the beach!!!! m.youtube.com
Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Seems like an easy-enough question, yet it can become complex. If a man prefers that his dat...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Seems like an easy-enough question, yet it can become complex.

If a man prefers that his date wear a skirt, how enchanted would he be if a 65 year old woman showed up in a mini-skirt? Or some style appropriate for a 20 year old? Or the reverse could be considered as well although I haven't seen that too much (a 20 year old dressing like a woman more mature in age.

My personal preference? Doesn't make a difference, as long as the attire is age and occasion appropriate. Women can look good in skirts, dresses (long and regular length), and slacks. Going a step farther (and it should go without saying) it's equally important to look clean and neat. That applies to both genders. Clean, ironed clothing make a far better impression than something that looks as if the person slept in it.

A woman's build or frame can also influence what looks better.

Past the first impression stage, the most important thing is to be there.

--hide--

My mother is always fussing at me that I dress like an old lady...hmm...

Mar 12th 2013 new

Skirts Rulethumbsup

Mar 12th 2013 new

Gals should only wear pants when they go horseback ridingCowGirl
If not,you get sadlesores from slippimg and sliddingsad
How Maureen OHara and Barbra Stanwick did it Ill never knowscratchchin
They must be hurting down belowweeping
If the guys want to be boss they should wear the pantssoapbox
Im not giving this advice just by chancesoapbox
If your the boss,show some brassbulldog Lion
That way the lady will give you no lip or sassshocked hissyfit :

Posts 131 - 136 of 136