Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-900865 said: i'm not dating clothing but a smile is always nice
(Quote) Daniel-900865 said:

i'm not dating clothing but a smile is always nice

--hide--

Their clothing choice and hairstyle are somewhat critical for me. . . if a woman lacks grace, then I'm not interested.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Dresses or skirts make the ladies more feminine and are welcomed everywhere, but pants are not fitting everywhere. Look at oscar yesterday so many beautiful dresses

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.

--hide--

Nilda no preference but there is something nice about a skirt.

Feb 25th 2013 new

I would rather go out with someone who likes to dress up. A skirt with a nice blouse would be fine. Also in the spring a nice dress would be nice to see a woman wearing. Nothing too revealing..but modest and sweet.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Nilda

I don't think that there is a great deal of preference for one over the other in my mind, as long as the clothing is appropriate. Blue jean on an outdoor event is fine, business clothing should be just that, some where between casual and formal. Be it a dress or slacks. I don't think that sports wear belongs in the office, but those ideas reflect my generation.

If given just the two choices dress or slacks, I lean toward dresses their sexier in my mind.

God bless

Kenn

Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--

Nilda what a great question and the gentlemen have been great with their answers! Thanks for asking it, and guys thanks for answering it. Lauren

Feb 25th 2013 new

Boy am I glad to hear all of the votes for skirts! I love skirts! Denim skirts, floral skirts, long skirts with boots! Boots and tights are nice on South Dakota Sunday mornings when the wind is whipping down the plain. Besides, it lets me avoid the whole 'to wear hose or not to wear hose?' question. The bare legged look is really in, but seems a bit immodest to me. What do you think?

Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--

Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a clothes person at all. I tend to think that clothing and style are a huge waste of time and money.

First off - I don't think this is a modesty issue at all. In fact, I tend to think that pants are more modest than skirts in general, as long as the pants aren't sprayed on.

Secondly, I think it depends on the situation - In general, everyday situations, I prefer jeans - it shows a girl is casual and not uptight. For professional stuff, I much prefer it to the pant suit, an invention whose progenitor deserves to be roundly derided. On nights out, it depends: for really nice dates, it would be nice to see her in a skirt, but if we're doing something active, jeans are fine.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Beth-440770 said: Boy am I glad to hear all of the votes for skirts! I love skirts! Denim skirts, floral skirts, lon...
(Quote) Beth-440770 said:

Boy am I glad to hear all of the votes for skirts! I love skirts! Denim skirts, floral skirts, long skirts with boots! Boots and tights are nice on South Dakota Sunday mornings when the wind is whipping down the plain. Besides, it lets me avoid the whole 'to wear hose or not to wear hose?' question. The bare legged look is really in, but seems a bit immodest to me. What do you think?

--hide--

I've always found hose a bit strange - I guess they go better with some fancy things, but - once again - I fail to see a great modesty difference.

Feb 25th 2013 new
I feel more feminine when I'm wearing a skirt or dress with some nice accessories. You also can't forget about the right pair of shoes ladies! :)
Posts 21 - 30 of 136