Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 25th 2013 new

In regrads to dresses/skirts, it reminded me of this blog post called "judgements".

Check it out here roseaposey.tumblr.com

Feb 25th 2013 new

The replies here are interesting. . . . I have to say that if it's wintry weather -- <45 degrees -- and a man thinks me less graceful (or whatever word he chooses) for wearing modestly fitting jeans + a sweater on a date instead of a skirt / dress, he isn't the man for me anyway.

However, one of my favorite things about warm(er) weather is wearing skirts :-)

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessie-526708 said: The replies here are interesting. . . . I have to say that if it's wintry weather -- <45 ...
(Quote) Jessie-526708 said:

The replies here are interesting. . . . I have to say that if it's wintry weather -- <45 degrees -- and a man thinks me less graceful (or whatever word he chooses) for wearing modestly fitting jeans + a sweater on a date instead of a skirt / dress, he isn't the man for me anyway.

However, one of my favorite things about warm(er) weather is wearing skirts :-)

--hide--

Jessie makes a good point. <45 degrees is pretty impractical and probably uncomfortable. I've never worn a skirt, so I'm just guessing! wink That said, I prefer skirts worn past the knees. Protect your bodies, ladies, and keep yourselves holy for your spouse or future spouse. biggrin

Feb 25th 2013 new

Skirts and or dress doesnt matter but pants not as much. But then again, you say prefer...b/c both are nice :-) so long as they are modest

Feb 26th 2013 new

A skirt or dress perhaps just below the knee is preferred but modest slacks are also ok. The dress or skirt leaves a little "mystery" to the lady. A tight pair of jeans leaves nothing to the imagination and can be a real turn off.

Steve wave

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.

--hide--

mmmm....as long as the woman looks like she took a longer time getting ready that I did, I am ok with whatever she wears... but also don't overdue it.... a woman shouldn't dress like she is going to the oscars for a casual date...

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

OK, gentlemen-- let's hear what you really like.

--hide--

I prefer Yoga pants laughing Just kidding. I really don't have a preference. I think it would depend on what we were doing. If we were going to a park, museum, fair, camping, etc. I would say just wear jeans. Now if we were going to a theater to see a play (meaning Wicked, the Lion King, Broadway productions, ect...) or a nice dinner, I'd say wear a skirt.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-877277 said: Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a clothes person at all. I tend to think that clothi...
(Quote) Matthew-877277 said:

Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a clothes person at all. I tend to think that clothing and style are a huge waste of time and money.

--hide--

WOW, I wish all men were like you!!! clap clap clap clap clap

Feb 26th 2013 new

Whatever she wears, her essence will shine right on through.. you just can't miss unique and genuine femininity: you know it when you see it.

I've seen women catch every man's eye in the area wearing ballroom dresses, leather motorcycling gear, yoga pants, skirts, habits, soccer cleats, flowery sun dresses, uniforms, swimsuits, bib overalls, business suits, and jeans.

That said, there is something special to be said for a nice dress on a beautiful woman..

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Asunta-893416 said: In regrads to dresses/skirts, it reminded me of this blog post called "judgements".
(Quote) Asunta-893416 said:

In regrads to dresses/skirts, it reminded me of this blog post called "judgements".

--hide--

roseaposey.tumblr.com

Brilliant. Even despite the spelling error..

Posts 31 - 40 of 136