Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rich-180042 said: Jim, i know who you're talking about. and why weren't you at the wedding? they missed you...
(Quote) Rich-180042 said:

Jim, i know who you're talking about. and why weren't you at the wedding? they missed you and i looked forward to meeting you.
--hide--

I know...I'm such a jerk!....I've contacted her since and am very gald to hear she's happy...

Feb 25th 2013 new

Sorry Michelle....not trying to hijack your thread...

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I know...I'm such a jerk!....I've contacted her since and am very gald to hear she'...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I know...I'm such a jerk!....I've contacted her since and am very gald to hear she's happy...

--hide--

you're no jerk. from what i hear, you just love U2 too much. that can't be healthy.
Feb 25th 2013 new

No problem. I will share!

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rich-180042 said: you're no jerk. from what i hear, you just love U2 too much. that can't be healthy.
(Quote) Rich-180042 said:

you're no jerk. from what i hear, you just love U2 too much. that can't be healthy.
--hide--

That's impossible Rich....you can't love U2 too much...in fact...I think this would be a great opportunity for all of us to enjoy a song....

www.youtube.com

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-443439 said: No problem. I will share!
(Quote) Michelle-443439 said:

No problem. I will share!

--hide--

But getting back to your thread topic Michelle...I took a 2 year break from CM.....I used to post fairly often and know there have been times when I should have taken a deep breath before hitting the "submit post" button...I often have to stop and consider what my true intentions are when I am responding to someones post....

"If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal"

Feb 25th 2013 new

Hi Michelle,

I've found that it's a much gentler and kinder site if I just stay in the fluffy rooms...like this one. Eveyone plays nice! biggrin

(Quote) Michelle-443439 said: I am newly back on CM and thought it would be fun to see who was active and engage in a few fo...

I am newly back on CM and thought it would be fun to see who was active and engage in a few forums. I am shocked and very saddened to see what I am finding. There is a lot of unkindness and very heated conversations. It used to be fun, a great way to interact and meet people, something I looked forward to checking out. Have people lost sight of why they are here? Sigh....

--hide--

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Angie-853770 said: Hi Michelle, I've found that it's a much gentler and kinder site if I just stay in...
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

Hi Michelle,

I've found that it's a much gentler and kinder site if I just stay in the fluffy rooms...like this one. Eveyone plays nice!

--hide--

Well Angie...I think that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted in these threads!!!.......only kidding....was just trying to make the room feel a little less "fluffy".... wink

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-443439 said: I am newly back on CM and thought it would be fun to see who was active and engage in a few fo...

I am newly back on CM and thought it would be fun to see who was active and engage in a few forums. I am shocked and very saddened to see what I am finding. There is a lot of unkindness and very heated conversations. It used to be fun, a great way to interact and meet people, something I looked forward to checking out. Have people lost sight of why they are here? Sigh....

--hide--

Michelle, When people congregate on the forums they do get each other rattled and upset. Just remember why you are here and pray to help keep it more positive. That is all we can do. Praying Welcome back!!

Feb 25th 2013 new

You can only control your own behavior and decide what your reason is for being here. Let everyone else take care of themselves and the chips will fall where they may..After all, if someone posts in a way that you don't approve of then you will know to steer clear of them..

Posts 11 - 20 of 64