Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Michelle-443439 said: Okay, so it seems on a singles site people are having a hard time finding, well...singles. How do you...
(Quote) Michelle-443439 said:

Okay, so it seems on a singles site people are having a hard time finding, well...singles. How do you get the ball rolling? What has made you smile and more interested in pursuing an individual? What made that first date one you wished would never end? Offer an insight, experience, something you have seen, wished you would have tried or thought that is a great idea! Who knows, you just might see another side of someone that will catch your eye!

--hide--

Michelle, would you like to go on a
Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?

"Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?"

safari?
Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Leaving notes in your underwear,briefcase, purse,car. Writing on your lunchbag little love notes, leaving them ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Leaving notes in your underwear,briefcase, purse,car. Writing on your lunchbag little love notes, leaving them anywhere! Emails, now texts. Carrying your bag to your car in the morning and an extra kiss goodbye. Picking wildflowers from your yard to give you when you sit on the porch together! I could go on and on with simple gestures.

--hide--

shocked NOTES in your under ware! What if you get into an accident?
Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: (Quote) Brett-848238 said: I propose that Catholic Match have a "Sadie Haw...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Quote:
Brett-848238 said:

I propose that Catholic Match have a "Sadie Hawkins" week where the ladies make the first move and initiate converstation with the men.

I think that is a brilliant idea Brett, takes the pressue off of wondering about whether you should or not. Having a box lunch social would be fun too, where the girls make the boxes and the food and the fellas bid on them and get to have lunch with the girl (of course this would only work at a meet up) but the money could go to a charity or something, that would be fun.

--hide--
Hospital bill for the good poisoning? duck
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: NOTES in your under ware! What if you get into an accident?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

NOTES in your under ware! What if you get into an accident?
--hide--
laughingthen the nurse will cry because they are so beautifully written!

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: then the nurse will cry because they are so beautifully written!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

then the nurse will cry because they are so beautifully written!

--hide--
All I can think is yjr potential paper cuts!
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Hospital bill for the good poisoning?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Hospital bill for the good poisoning?
--hide--

Clair, all bills resulting from said poisoning are entirely the responsibility of the bid winner :-)

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: All I can think is yjr potential paper cuts!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: All I can think is yjr potential paper cuts!
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing well i would feel them when i put them on and puul it out!

Posts 11 - 17 of 17