Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.

02/25/2013 new
Char-dog with lettuce, tomato, dark mustard and onions. There is a great spot by my house. Thanks for makin all of us hungry:)
02/25/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

--hide--
I put ketchup sweet relish and a little bit of mustard. I've had chilly dogs too and the way the chilly and cheese melt together between a soft bun, its so good.

02/25/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

--hide--

I really like Sonics dog with the sauerkraut on it or I like home made Chilli and cheese....yum
02/25/2013 new

--hide--

All of that, plus chili. It should require about 6 napkiins please.

02/25/2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I really like Sonics dog with the sauerkraut on it or I like home made Chilli and cheese....yum
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I really like Sonics dog with the sauerkraut on it or I like home made Chilli and cheese....yum
--hide--

What is really good is to put the hot dogs in the Chilli to let them heat up. Oh and toasted buns please and mustard, cheese and onions....yum, cold day here time to thaw some hamburger and make Chilli....
02/25/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for makin all of us hungry:)
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thanks for makin all of us hungry:)
--hide--

You're welcome! Oh, should I mention french fries too?? mischievous

02/25/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: You're welcome! Oh, should I mention french fries too??
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

You're welcome! Oh, should I mention french fries too??

--hide--
Can't have one without the other!!
02/25/2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I put ketchup sweet relish and a little bit of mustard. I've had chilly dogs too and the wa...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I put ketchup sweet relish and a little bit of mustard. I've had chilly dogs too and the way the chilly and cheese melt together between a soft bun, its so good.

--hide--

Chilly cheese dogs can't be beat, Theresa!

02/25/2013 new
Nothing quite like a classic Coney Island chili cheese dog. Chili, cheese, yellow mustard, and diced white onions.
Posts 1 - 10 of 85