Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: What is really good is to put the hot dogs in the Chilli to let them heat up. Oh and toasted bun...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

What is really good is to put the hot dogs in the Chilli to let them heat up. Oh and toasted buns please and mustard, cheese and onions....yum, cold day here time to thaw some hamburger and make Chilli....
--hide--

No Sonics near here, but we do have a Culvers. Thick meaty chilli is what keeps us from freezing to death up here!

Feb 25th 2013 new

Thanks for putting this idea in my head. Guess what I'll be having for supper tomorrow...

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: All of that, plus chili. It should require about 6 napkiins please.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

All of that, plus chili. It should require about 6 napkiins please.

--hide--

Us real men always have a cloth napkin with us....its called a t-shirt. But only when we dine alone of course!

Feb 25th 2013 new
And sorry if this starts a fight, but to quote Dirty Harry, "Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog." The sugary sweetness just doesn't go with the smokey flavor of a hotdog.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-726519 said: Nothing quite like a classic Coney Island chili cheese dog. Chili, cheese, yellow mustard, and diced wh...
(Quote) Daniel-726519 said: Nothing quite like a classic Coney Island chili cheese dog. Chili, cheese, yellow mustard, and diced white onions.
--hide--

I absolutely knew that when I started this topic I would attract an East Coast hotdog aficionado.

Yours sounds great, do you even call them hotdogs there?

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said: Thanks for putting this idea in my head. Guess what I'll be having for supper tomorrow...<...
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said:

Thanks for putting this idea in my head. Guess what I'll be having for supper tomorrow...

--hide--

Have two, they're cheap! Beer (not that I want to give you any other ideas)! laughing

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I absolutely knew that when I started this topic I would attract an East Coast hotdog aficionado.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I absolutely knew that when I started this topic I would attract an East Coast hotdog aficionado.

Yours sounds great, do you even call them hotdogs there?

--hide--

It depends one what is on it. Most combinations we just shorten to dogs. Sometimes we go with the same notation as sonic and call them a coney if they have enough on them or you are actually in Brooklyn at Coney Island(I definitely need to make it there sometime). I've heard places around here refer to them as wieners or franks. Oh which reminds me of my childhood favorite way to eat hotdogs. Chopped up, swimming in baked beans. Beanie Wienies.
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Have two, they're cheap! Beer (not that I want to give you any other ideas)!
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Have two, they're cheap! Beer (not that I want to give you any other ideas)!

--hide--

Beer? Well, that goes without saying...

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Can't have one without the other!!
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Can't have one without the other!!
--hide--

OK, we have to stop now. Its a 40 mile round trip to Culvers for me. Who is the troublemaker who started this topic anyway! irked

Feb 25th 2013 new

Also, who ever thought it was a great idea to sell hotdogs in packages of 10 and hotdog buns in packages of 8? Either a genius at the hotdog bun factory or somebody's brother-in-law who got that contract at the hotdog factory!

Posts 11 - 20 of 85