Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: No Sonics near here, but we do have a Culvers. Thick meaty chilli is what keeps us from freezing to d...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

No Sonics near here, but we do have a Culvers. Thick meaty chilli is what keeps us from freezing to death up here!

--hide--

Nothing beats home made chilli from Farm raised beef....lol Tomorrow night I am making a batch.... tongue
Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: OK, we have to stop now. Its a 40 mile round trip to Culvers for me. Who is the troublemaker who st...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

OK, we have to stop now. Its a 40 mile round trip to Culvers for me. Who is the troublemaker who started this topic anyway!

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin I believe that would have been you! eyebrow
Feb 25th 2013 new

I love chicago style hotdogs from Jew Town, they are the best!!!! And I miss them.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Char-dog with lettuce, tomato, dark mustard and onions. There is a great spot by my house. Thanks fo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Char-dog with lettuce, tomato, dark mustard and onions. There is a great spot by my house. Thanks for makin all of us hungry:)
--hide--

No hot peppers on that Chicago dog, Elizabeth? scratchchin

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: No hot peppers on that Chicago dog, Elizabeth?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

No hot peppers on that Chicago dog, Elizabeth?

--hide--
No hot peppers. And definitely no katsup, but a little sauerkraut is good.
Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said: Thanks for putting this idea in my head. Guess what I'll be having for supper tomorrow...
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said:

Thanks for putting this idea in my head. Guess what I'll be having for supper tomorrow...

--hide--
Jonathan -- I couldn't wait till tomorrow!!
Feb 25th 2013 new

If I want one I make my own. Mustard, sauce, onions and a touch of grated cheese. Waaaay to much NaCl, though.

Oh, and its gotta be a wholemeal bun.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-726519 said: And sorry if this starts a fight, but to quote Dirty Harry, "Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup ...
(Quote) Daniel-726519 said: And sorry if this starts a fight, but to quote Dirty Harry, "Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog." The sugary sweetness just doesn't go with the smokey flavor of a hotdog.
--hide--
Expand your mind a little, Harry. Squart a little ketchup on your dog. Dont put it on a chilly cheese dog, just a plain one.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Mayo, mustard, chili, onions, saurkraut and a couple of shakes of Tabasco

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Jonathan -- I couldn't wait till tomorrow!!
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Jonathan -- I couldn't wait till tomorrow!!
--hide--

I wouldn't have if I hadn't already eaten! Maybe I'll just go to Sonic for lunch tomorrow!

Posts 21 - 30 of 85