Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said: I wouldn't have if I hadn't already eaten! Maybe I'll just go to Sonic for lunch to...
(Quote) Jonathan-903357 said:

I wouldn't have if I hadn't already eaten! Maybe I'll just go to Sonic for lunch tomorrow!

--hide--

Did you try the ones with guacamole last summer??? Yummmmy :))
Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Judith-821315 said: Mayo, mustard, chili, onions, saurkraut and a couple of shakes of Tabasco
(Quote) Judith-821315 said:

Mayo, mustard, chili, onions, saurkraut and a couple of shakes of Tabasco

--hide--

Tabasco is good on just about anything!

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Did you try the ones with guacamole last summer??? Yummmmy :))
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Did you try the ones with guacamole last summer??? Yummmmy :))
--hide--

No, I didn't sad

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Judith-821315 said: Mayo, mustard, chili, onions, saurkraut and a couple of shakes of...
(Quote) Judith-821315 said:

Mayo, mustard, chili, onions, saurkraut and a couple of shakes of Tabasco

--hide--
Wow, now thats kickin it up a notch. Every so often I eat spicy food, yes Tabasco is spicy for me. Your receipe sound delicious. How do you layer the hotdog?

Feb 25th 2013 new

Just ketchup on my hot dogs! Yum!

Feb 25th 2013 new

Plain ole French's mustard! biggrin

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.

--hide--

Little line of mustard, onions, sweet pickle relish and ketchup, and it has to be on a bun. :-)

Feb 25th 2013 new

A line of mustard, chili sauce, and a dill spear or a few dill slices MMmmm!!

Steve wave

Feb 25th 2013 new
I love chili dogs with a little cheese and onions.

I also love hotdogs with mustard, ketchup, and onions.
Feb 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Me, I like mustard, sweet pickle relish and onions. Yum.

--hide--
My favorite is a hotdog burnt on the charcoal grill on a toasted bun with ketchup, mustard and a little chopped onion (optional as they don't like me sometime) with some chips and great company. Eileen
Posts 31 - 40 of 85