Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 28th 2013 new

If anyone on here is from the Allentown, PA area, there are a couple of hot dog shops called Yocco's Hot Dogs. They make the best chili dogs to die for. Of course now I want a couple and it's only a 4 hour drive away! And of course, with french fries.

Feb 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Con-888377 said: Who is she? The initials aren't familiar, does she like hot dogs by any chance?? Some like Cat-Chop! Now t...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Who is she? The initials aren't familiar, does she like hot dogs by any chance?? Some like Cat-Chop! Now thatz a big puddy tat!!

--hide--
Hotdiggitydog could eat your Cat-chop if it was green with black print on it and had serial numbers not cereal numbers! Nice hearing from you Con.
Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I really like Sonics dog with the sauerkraut on it or I like home made Chilli and cheese....yum
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I really like Sonics dog with the sauerkraut on it or I like home made Chilli and cheese....yum
--hide--
What Brenda said! clap Chef

Feb 28th 2013 new

Mustard. biggrin

Feb 28th 2013 new

don't often eat them but lots of onions

Feb 28th 2013 new

I like pretty much a lot of things.. Spicy mustard, ketchup, Chilli, coleslaw, sourkraut, relish, and maybe even some green chili peppers,, not All of this at once though biggrin biggrin

Mar 1st 2013 new

A classic Chicago hot dog contains:

Vienna beef all beef hot dog, regular yellow mustard, neon green relish (alternately you may have a kosher dill pickle spear), chopped onion, celery salt, a couple small tomato wedges and sport peppers. Put all of that on an S. Rosens poppyseed hot dog bun and get an order of fries on the side.

I like them minus the peppers and onions or at home with sweet relish and mustard. If I ever admitted to putting ketchup in Chicago I would be shunned. Ketchup on the fries is perfectly fine.

gochicago.about.com

Alternately hot dogs and baked beans are a fun reminder of childhood and are still fun occasionlly.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Chicago dog would be my favorite style, so far. Big juicy dill pickle spear, tomatoes, chicago relish, peppers, dill seed. I can leave off the onions, though.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

oops, not dill seed, celery seed.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Amber-931533 said: Alternately hot dogs and baked beans are a fun reminder of childhood and are still fun occasionll...
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

Alternately hot dogs and baked beans are a fun reminder of childhood and are still fun occasionlly.

--hide--

Wiens and Beaners!

Posts 51 - 60 of 85