Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Wiens and Beaners!
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Wiens and Beaners!
--hide--

Is that what they call it on Lake Wobegon?

Mar 4th 2013 new

I'm not a big fan of hotdogs, but when I do: spicy mustard, sweet relish, sauerkraut and jalapenos.

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Is that what they call it on Lake Wobegon?
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Is that what they call it on Lake Wobegon?

--hide--

No, those crazy protestants on Lake Wobegon call everything a hotdish. They are just a bunch of loony, leftist, Lutheran, Lutefisk eaters!

Its tough growing up Catholic in this state!!

Mar 4th 2013 new

I have to be honest...I put everything on the bun but leave out the hot dog. I'm told that slicing the hotdog partially lengthwise, inserting some cheese, then grilling it is good. You'll have to try it yourselves as I won't go near it :)

Mar 4th 2013 new
Sorry dislike hot dogs.......
Mar 5th 2013 new

I lovestruck! a hotdog on a WWbun with ketchup, Dijon mustard, onions, dill pickle relish, baked beans, sauerkraut. Makin' my mouth water! Or a chili dog with onions and cheese. OK...one of each please! eyebrow faint

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Patty-361409 said: Sorry dislike hot dogs.......
(Quote) Patty-361409 said: Sorry dislike hot dogs.......
--hide--

I have a cousin who was raised on a farm. The only meat she would touch was a hotdog. Try to figure that one out! rolling eyes

Mar 5th 2013 new

Chili. Lots

Heck, keep the hot dog -- leaves a lot more room for the chili! biggrin

Seriously, I'm not all that fond of hot dogs, per se. Polish or Italian sausage, hot links, etc. -- then you're talking!

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Chili. Lots Heck, keep the hot dog -- leaves a lot more room for the chili! Seriousl...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Chili. Lots

Heck, keep the hot dog -- leaves a lot more room for the chili!

Seriously, I'm not all that fond of hot dogs, per se. Polish or Italian sausage, hot links, etc. -- then you're talking!

--hide--

Speaking of sausage, I really like the venison sausage my youngest son gives to me. It is way meatier than the stuff you buy in grocery stores. Have not had good luck with Johnsonville sausages....too much fat and grisle.

Mar 5th 2013 new

I don't like hotdogs. But I like sausage. And on that I eat sauerkraut and sometimes onions, with mustard. Classic. In fact, in the Rhineland area of Missouri that is almost the only way a wurst on a bun is eaten.

Posts 61 - 70 of 85