Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Sara-951240 said: Thank you so much. I will take a look at that.
(Quote) Sara-951240 said: Thank you so much. I will take a look at that.
--hide--
I just happened on this site that I usually watch, and this thread was there,so I posted it.The Priest has a great answer to Scott Pelli.Same title as the thread!

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I just happened on this site that I usually watch, and this thread was there,so I posted it.The P...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

I just happened on this site that I usually watch, and this thread was there,so I posted it.The Priest has a great answer to Scott Pelli.Same title as the thread!

--hide--

Did the video work for you? I see a black box with the messages "can't load plugins" and "file not found." Did you happen to notice what plugin it uses?

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I just happened on this site that I usually watc...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Did the video work for you? I see a black box with the messages "can't load plugins" and "file not found." Did you happen to notice what plugin it uses?

--hide--
It works for me.I just tried it again.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Did the video work for you? I see a black box with the messages "can't load plug...

--hide--
I couldn't tell what plugin it uses.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: I couldn't tell what plugin it uses.

I couldn't tell what plugin it uses.

--hide--

Thanks.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Sara-951240 said: This is my first post. I appreciated David's posts on this thread. I am not a 7/7. I am growing and l...
(Quote) Sara-951240 said: This is my first post. I appreciated David's posts on this thread. I am not a 7/7. I am growing and learning in my faith. I spend my life in service to others in my job and take care of my two small children. I am divorced but working on an annulment. I have a similar story to Heather's. My husband walked out with no warning and moved in with another Catholic woman who had left her husband after he had moved me a plane ride away from my family. I joined this site not to date but rather to make my mother happy :-). She is a widow and had been on the site in the past. I spend most of my time reading the threads in the women's room, the single parent room, and the threads pertaining to annulments. I'm not cruising profiles and sending winks left and right :-). My mom and some of my Catholic coworkers and I have discussed some of the topics from the threads. So I think it is very positive. I just wanted some folks to know a little of my story, "a divorced," and not a 7/7. I'm not who the site is made for, but it has still helped me.
--hide--

rose Thanks. I'm happy you're here.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: No, the Church does not teach this. Said people are not in union with the Church, but the...

No, the Church does not teach this. Said people are not in union with the Church, but they are not excommunicated.

--hide--

Sorry not excommunicated, but they are not considered Catholic at that point correct?

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Are they Vegans ?

Are they Vegans ?

--hide--

laughing laughing (Choking on laughter) laughing laughing

Posts 91 - 98 of 98