Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

I've just finished reading "All for the love of mothers" by Lisbet Burger, a Catholic Midwife in Germany at the turn of the 20th century. It is such a good read for young Catholics that are searching for their future spouse, because it opens your eyes to the realities and hardships of living in general. Lisbet has a whole lifetime of experience and knowledge to pass onto others and she does a fantastic job of it. It is harsh and disturbing in some parts, but it's good in that she helps people to understand the repercussions of immorality and the rewards of good behaviour.

Thoughts or comments from anyone who's read it?

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Brigitta-923334 said: I've just finished reading "All for the love of mothers" by Lisbet Burger, a Cat...
(Quote) Brigitta-923334 said:

I've just finished reading "All for the love of mothers" by Lisbet Burger, a Catholic Midwife in Germany at the turn of the 20th century. It is such a good read for young Catholics that are searching for their future spouse, because it opens your eyes to the realities and hardships of living in general. Lisbet has a whole lifetime of experience and knowledge to pass onto others and she does a fantastic job of it. It is harsh and disturbing in some parts, but it's good in that she helps people to understand the repercussions of immorality and the rewards of good behaviour.

Thoughts or comments from anyone who's read it?

--hide--

Thanks Brigitta for the recommendation, it sounds like a GREAT book!!! Sonsoles

Feb 26th 2013 new

I will have to look this book up in our library system.:)

Posts 1 - 3 of 3