Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

Prayers for her to keep the baby.

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying hug theheart

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn&...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you

--hide--

Oh we pray for her to keep this beautiful miracle growing inside of her. May she realize this beautiful gift she is carrying.

Maybe she will see the baby on ultrasound? Maybe have her watch the movie Ocotober Baby and perhaps that is her due date? Jan - Oct + 9 months.

Oh Lord we pray for this baby and her mother... Abortion kills 2 people the mother and the child's heart Praying angel rose rosary theheart theheart

www.octoberbabymovie.net

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new
Just think, your friend could have kept the news to herself, but instead she told you. There is still hope. Many girls visit pregnancy resource centers with the intention to abort, and then they choose life for their unborn child after see the ultrasound. Maybe you can't convince your friend to visit a pregnancy center, but you might be able to pick up some written materials for her to help her make an informed choice. Please don't give up hope.

Candace
Feb 26th 2013 new
Kathy Ireland who used to be pro choice and is now pro life has a great interview on u tube talking about how life begins at conception. Bishop Fulton Sheen recommends a beautiful prayer for us to say to spiritually adopt an unborn child and save it from abortion "Jesus Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn child that I have spiritually adopted and is in danger of abortion, Amen. "
Feb 26th 2013 new

angel Praying

Feb 27th 2013 new

Hail Mary Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among Women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.
Jesus Please save the life of this baby. Amen!
Sunrise
We bring this petition to you Jesus and Mary. Please save this child.
Amen Praying sad theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 131