Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 5th 2013 new
Praise God that the abortion was cancelled. It just goes to show that planned parenthood is only in it for the money. Elizabeth, may God take your friend by the hand and help her to find compassion in her heart for her preborn baby. Thanks for the update!
Mar 5th 2013 new
All glory to His name. Mary our mother, keep us in prayer.
Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn't accept her healthcare. She is looking for a new doctor's office but I needed to share life was spared today because of prayers and God's mercy! Keep storming! Maybe things won't work out according to her plan but God's plan
--hide--

angel We continue to pray for this baby how precious she is .... Mother Teresa said that a child is like a flower. rose There are never too many of them.

Mary Queen of Peace and Queen of Life we beg you to continue to intercede for the mother and child .. they are loved and are like beautiful flowers painting the landscape of God...

Lord hear our prayers...

Kathleen Praying hug rosary theheart

ps Thank you Elizabeth for your witness.. it does not go unnoticed ..

Mar 5th 2013 new
PLEASE God. PLEASE do not allow this unborn child to be killed. I am your most unworthy servant, but I BEG YOU. PLEASE do not allow this child to be killed. + Three Hail Marys prayed +
Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn't accept her healthcare. She is looking for a new doctor's office but I needed to share life was spared today because of prayers and God's mercy! Keep storming! Maybe things won't work out according to her plan but God's plan
--hide--

Elizabeth, Thank goodness her appointment was cancelled. I keep praying she will change her mind about the abortion. theheart

Mar 5th 2013 new
Wow. Thank you God. Praise God.
Mar 6th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 6th 2013 new
Praying
Mar 7th 2013 new

Dear All,
Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not because I don't believe in miracles but because of her "choice". She is off to Norristown today for a Planned Parenthood that may accept her health care (I wasn't aware that health care covered abortions). She asked if I would take her and I explained I would take her baby instead. I am going to the St John Neumann Shrine today for intentions. The best thing about living close to Philly is running to Shrines when you need it. I will keep you posted. Thank you your prayers and support of the Prolife Movement. God gave her a few more days to think it through...our prayers gave her time. Praying
Beth

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not bec...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

Dear All,
Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not because I don't believe in miracles but because of her "choice". She is off to Norristown today for a Planned Parenthood that may accept her health care (I wasn't aware that health care covered abortions). She asked if I would take her and I explained I would take her baby instead. I am going to the St John Neumann Shrine today for intentions. The best thing about living close to Philly is running to Shrines when you need it. I will keep you posted. Thank you your prayers and support of the Prolife Movement. God gave her a few more days to think it through...our prayers gave her time.
Beth

--hide--

Prayers that she chooses adoption
Posts 101 - 110 of 131