Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 7th 2013 new

Thank you Elizabeth for being His hands and feet and loving arms. I will be praying for your strength and prudence, to say just the right thing at just the right time. God is using you in a big way, He trusts you.

God Speed!

Beth

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was a...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

Dear All,
Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not because I don't believe in miracles but because of her "choice". She is off to Norristown today for a Planned Parenthood that may accept her health care (I wasn't aware that health care covered abortions). She asked if I would take her and I explained I would take her baby instead. I am going to the St John Neumann Shrine today for intentions. The best thing about living close to Philly is running to Shrines when you need it. I will keep you posted. Thank you your prayers and support of the Prolife Movement. God gave her a few more days to think it through...our prayers gave her time.
Beth

--hide--
I'm sorry that you have been put in this very difficult situation. I do believe God has you there for a reason tho. Perhaps you are the only voice of reason she hears. Also this has gotten me seriously thinking About the heartache of abortion. The daily numbers are staggering. And I've decided to not sit and do nothing. I signed up to volunteer at a local Birthright. Meantime, I pray my head off for your friend's baby. Thank you Elizabeth for your care and concern. Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

Elizabeth, this subject makes my heart cry. How can people abort babies like tumors?! I pray for her conversion and for that precious baby. I wonder what Moms to be around the world, would think if they could hear what their baby was thinking. I read this 1 year after I graduated high school.

Diary of an unborn child

September 19:

Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

October 3:

Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

October 7:

My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

October 9:

My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

October 17:

I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother's arms, before those little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

October 27:

Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I'll be able to stroke my mother's hair with them.

November 4:

It wasn't until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

November 9:

My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don't even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

November 24:

My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has?

November 27:

I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the World it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom!

December 8:

I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the World a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup. You'll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

December 12:

Today my mother killed me.

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not bec...

Dear All,
Storming Heaven with the prayer chains worked on Tuesday, I have to say I was amazed. Not because I don't believe in miracles but because of her "choice". She is off to Norristown today for a Planned Parenthood that may accept her health care (I wasn't aware that health care covered abortions). She asked if I would take her and I explained I would take her baby instead. I am going to the St John Neumann Shrine today for intentions. The best thing about living close to Philly is running to Shrines when you need it. I will keep you posted. Thank you your prayers and support of the Prolife Movement. God gave her a few more days to think it through...our prayers gave her time.
Beth

--hide--

I'm glad that you didn't take your friend to PP. If I'm not mistaken, you would have to confess that to a priest, since anyone who participates in abortion (even if you are not the one having the procedure) has committed an act of sin.
Mar 7th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Mar 7th 2013 new

I will definitely be praying...what a terrible position to be in, but God bless you for standing up! Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to storm Heaven, the woman we prayed for, took the abortion pill today. Like some mentioned who knew other women to do this, she too, kept justifying and claiming she couldn't take care of herself, let alone carry a baby. And she also couldn't live with someone else raising her child. God's grace gave her two extra days to think it over but sometimes people aren't open to those signs from Heaven. It was an inconvenience, not a gentle waiting period. She claimed the abortion was what needed to happen because it was a "wake up" call to how she needs to change her life. I am just broken hearted one had to be lost in order for her to realize that. sad
I am so sorry for this terrible news. Praying rosary

Mar 7th 2013 new
How very tragic for both your friend and her preborn baby. I am so very sad that all the prayers offered could not save the baby. I admire you so much Elizabeth for doing everything you possibly could to help your friend avoid this outcome. Please remember that ot was her choice and now she will have to live with it. God bless you!
Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to sto...

Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to storm Heaven, the woman we prayed for, took the abortion pill today. Like some mentioned who knew other women to do this, she too, kept justifying and claiming she couldn't take care of herself, let alone carry a baby. And she also couldn't live with someone else raising her child. God's grace gave her two extra days to think it over but sometimes people aren't open to those signs from Heaven. It was an inconvenience, not a gentle waiting period. She claimed the abortion was what needed to happen because it was a "wake up" call to how she needs to change her life. I am just broken hearted one had to be lost in order for her to realize that.
I am so sorry for this terrible news.

--hide--

It's sad to hear that the baby was an inconvenience. I hope your friend will make some lifestyle changes, but some women will be led a downward spiral where they will conceive & abort again. I hope this is not the case for your friend.
Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart rose angel hug

Rest in Peace little baby.. and even though your mother forsake you, God never will.

Prayers that this mother will find peace and turn back to God. Thank you Elizabeth for your witness.

Kathleen

Posts 111 - 120 of 131