Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reach...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to storm Heaven, the woman we prayed for, took the abortion pill today. Like some mentioned who knew other women to do this, she too, kept justifying and claiming she couldn't take care of herself, let alone carry a baby. And she also couldn't live with someone else raising her child. God's grace gave her two extra days to think it over but sometimes people aren't open to those signs from Heaven. It was an inconvenience, not a gentle waiting period. She claimed the abortion was what needed to happen because it was a "wake up" call to how she needs to change her life. I am just broken hearted one had to be lost in order for her to realize that.
I am so sorry for this terrible news.

--hide--
I'm sad to hear she went through with the abortion. Gob bless the baby as he lays at rest. The other day I was thinking of a name for the child and I will remember him as "Angel" angel

Mar 8th 2013 new

This is terrible news Elizabeth. Keeping your friend and her now dead baby in prayer. God bless you for reaching out to her.

Abortion seems too casual. A friend mentioned over the phone that her sister who is a doctor (her husband is a doctor too) went for an
abortion because she was pregnant when her child was 6/7 months old. I was in utter disbelief.

Mar 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to sto...

Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reaching out to storm Heaven, the woman we prayed for, took the abortion pill today. Like some mentioned who knew other women to do this, she too, kept justifying and claiming she couldn't take care of herself, let alone carry a baby. And she also couldn't live with someone else raising her child. God's grace gave her two extra days to think it over but sometimes people aren't open to those signs from Heaven. It was an inconvenience, not a gentle waiting period. She claimed the abortion was what needed to happen because it was a "wake up" call to how she needs to change her life. I am just broken hearted one had to be lost in order for her to realize that.

--hide--
Thank you,Elizabeth for keeping us informed on this tragedy, for both the baby and its mother. Someday she is going to realize what she has done and hopefully by the grace of God she will turn to Him for forgiveness. You are a true friend to both her and her baby. Just remember that God has a plan for everything and hopefully something good will come out of this. God Bless.
Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I'm sad to hear she went through with the abortion. Gob bless the baby as he lays at rest. ...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I'm sad to hear she went through with the abortion. Gob bless the baby as he lays at rest. The other day I was thinking of a name for the child and I will remember him as "Angel"

--hide--
Correction- I meant to say "God Bless"

Mar 9th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 9th 2013 new

So sad to hear this. We have to pray now for the baby and the mother. Praying rosary

Mar 9th 2013 new

Let us also pray for the health of this woman. The abortion pill is a dangerous poision that can seriously injure the woman taking it. It's process is no "cake walk" either.

May God spare her judgement and instead gift her with knowledge of her wrong doing, so she make seek repentence before her final breath. May she come to find hope and healing from her grevious sin.

And for that tiny child, who's life was shared so impersonally on this forum:

Eternal rest, grant unto them oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

They and all unborn children who were violently and quietly murdered today.

Mar 9th 2013 new

That's terrible Praying Praying Praying for dead baby and your friend.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear Friends of Catholic Match, after much prayer, visiting shines, offering masses and reach...

--hide--

sad sad

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Let us also pray for the health of this woman. The abortion pill is a dangerous poision that can ...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Let us also pray for the health of this woman. The abortion pill is a dangerous poision that can seriously injure the woman taking it. It's process is no "cake walk" either.

May God spare her judgement and instead gift her with knowledge of her wrong doing, so she make seek repentence before her final breath. May she come to find hope and healing from her grevious sin.

And for that tiny child, who's life was shared so impersonally on this forum:

Eternal rest, grant unto them oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

They and all unborn children who were violently and quietly murdered today.

--hide--

Praying sad Praying

Posts 121 - 130 of 131