Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

02/28/2013 new

Praying theheart

02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Yes, she does...she is one of the first people to make me think of the science argument, which I t...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Yes, she does...she is one of the first people to make me think of the science argument, which I think will convince people before the emotional ones do. She is the first one that made me think about the planned "unparenthood" argument that he/she is just a mass of cells....it is what hit her...hey, SO ARE WE! Well, it hit me that way too when she mentioned it....of course that is when I found out that was planned "unparenthoods" tactic...one of them. Paul Ryan also talked about the science aspect to it in additon to his faith aspect on it. So sad, he wasn't our next vice-president.

--hide--
I agree Cheryl about Paul Ryan, and that is what is good about the way that Kathy Ireland explains it, more and more people are crediting science with opening their eyes to the fact that it is a baby and not that mass of cells that pp promotes, and the dangers to the mother are just as real today as before the passage of Roe v Wade. That was always an argument to make abortion "safe" for women, and it's not.
02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Thank you all for your prayers and support, I feel the grace in my heart and will continue to help my frien...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

Thank you all for your prayers and support, I feel the grace in my heart and will continue to help my friend. This decision scares me because no one ever shared this idea with me nor have I known someone to have an abortion. I feel like if she goes through with it, I didn't save God's baby. I was on the March for Life this year and it moved me profoundly. It was the coldest day of the year and thousands stood up, old, young, little babies. There were women who had abortions sharing their pain. Men who had lost babies to abortion.
Thank you for your support and prayers

--hide--
That's great Elizabeth that you were able to attend the March this year, I always walk away from that event with a lot of hope, when I see the enthusiasm of all the young people, I realize that they are the generation that will change this. More and more, their generation is becoming pro life, and ya, it was cold this year but at least we could experience that, there are 55 million who never will. We have to keep praying, praying and praying for today's innocents.
02/28/2013 new

The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more prolife...such blessed news. I am storming the Heaven with the 9 hour Infant of Prague Novena. My friend scheduled the abortion for Tuesday, March 4th. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for the prayers because if I feel them, I know God is working with His grace. Praying theheart rosary

02/28/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more...

The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more prolife...such blessed news. I am storming the Heaven with the 9 hour Infant of Prague Novena. My friend scheduled the abortion for Tuesday, March 4th. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for the prayers because if I feel them, I know God is working with His grace.

--hide--

Oh My Lord. We pray that this mother will not go through with killing her unborn child. We Thank you for Elizabeth's prayers and plea to save this precious child of yours. We put this all in your hands and pray for this mother to accept your unfailing love to us.

Lord have mercy on us that our nation allows such tragedies. But you Oh lord are the God of mercy. Please hear our plea and we Thank you for all life. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen

PS Even if our mother forsakes us, you will never forsake or abandon us. You are always ready and open to forgive and heal us.

Praying rosary theheart angel rose

Kathleen

02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more prolife...suc...

The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more prolife...such blessed news. I am storming the Heaven with the 9 hour Infant of Prague Novena. My friend scheduled the abortion for Tuesday, March 4th. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for the prayers because if I feel them, I know God is working with His grace.

--hide--

I hate to hear that your friend has an appointment already. It sounds very morbid to me! As I have learned with sidewalk counseling outside Planned Parenthood, it's important to be there for your friend even if she goes through with the abortion. (I hope she doesn't with the help of divine intervention.) However if she does, it would be good to have materials on hand (when she is ready) that talk about post-abortive healing. Is your friend Catholic or Christian? Has she mentioned to the dad of the child that she is pregnant? He may surprise her and want the child to be born. So many men are left out of the decision to abort. My prayers to you and your friend.

[quote] rosary
02/28/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more...

--hide--
My God this is so sad, I'm praying with you Elizabeth. Last night I prayed the the Infant of Prague Novena in the blue PIETA book. My only hope now is that the baby feels no pain while the mother commits this horrible act.

Elizabeth, if you can please go to her again and ask her to reconsider. Ask her to pray with you, and maybe some other family members. God bless.

02/28/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: The March was a beautiful day to expereince and I have heard too that this generation is more prolife...suc...

--hide--

Elizabeth,

Your friend may be hesitant to use the words baby and child, but I think it's important that she hears you speak them. So many people just think they are carrying nothing more than a glob of cells. Please keep us updated.
02/28/2013 new

We will pray for this little one and the mommy. Our Lady of Guadalupe protect the baby and enlighten the mother rosary

Offer to take the baby yourself or take her to your local prolife group.

Share these videos with her:

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

02/28/2013 new

Thinking about looking into volunteering for Birthright here in my town. This is so sad. I feel helpless to do anything. Praying Praying Praying

Posts 51 - 60 of 131