Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/05/2013 new

Praying

03/05/2013 new

Still Praying Praying

03/05/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn&...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

I am reaching out to those on this site who share the feeling that life is beautiful. It isn't easy and for some, our cross is heavy and we help Jesus carry His cross. At times, we feel we are Simon , as we should be and are called to do so...my friend shared she wants to abort her baby because it doesn't fit into her ten year plan, she doesn't want to "derail" the father. She claims the baby would have a terrible life. I spoke to her about it, options, what is 9 months, the aftermath, but she doesn't want to listen. She has desensitized the choice but for me, I feel everyone has a purpose, they just have to be open to it. Life is a gift and her baby could be a gift to a family. I am reaching out to those who will help storm Heaven for this life.
Thank you

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart

03/05/2013 new

Dearest Lord and God, I know that today is the day that Elizabeth's friend is scheduled to have an abortion. I pray with all my heart that You will give her all of your graces to have a change of heart if she hasn't already cancelled her appointment. Please help her to realize how much of a precious gift from You her preborn baby is. In Jesus name we pray amen.

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: I actually told her to watch October Baby! Thank you so much... this weighs heavy on my heart, what if I ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said:

I actually told her to watch October Baby! Thank you so much... this weighs heavy on my heart, what if I can't save God's baby?

--hide--
Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn't accept her healthcare. She is looking for a new doctor's office but I needed to share life was spared today because of prayers and God's mercy! Keep storming! Maybe things won't work out according to her plan but God's plan
03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn't accept her healthcare. She is looking for a new doctor's office but I needed to share life was spared today because of prayers and God's mercy! Keep storming! Maybe things won't work out according to her plan but God's plan
--hide--

Still praying
03/05/2013 new

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it know that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided, inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, Our Mother, to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer them. Amen.Praying

03/05/2013 new

I will pray for you. I don't know if this will help but it simply just occurred to me. Read Mother Therese on abortion, and love, she has a special way of explaining it. Tell her that someone out there WANTS that baby, that baby could have a wonderful life and she could be the means of giving the baby a wonderful life.

03/05/2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn...
(Quote) Elizabeth-945928 said: Dear All, prayers are working...today's schedule abortion was denied by planned parenthood! They wouldn't accept her healthcare. She is looking for a new doctor's office but I needed to share life was spared today because of prayers and God's mercy! Keep storming! Maybe things won't work out according to her plan but God's plan
--hide--

That's great news Elizabeth! Who would have guessed it! Thanks for the update! :) This will, hopefully, give your friend more time to think about her decision.
03/05/2013 new
--hide--
Amen to the power of prayer!
Posts 91 - 100 of 131