Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Homosexuals and the Conclave

Feb 26th 2013 new

Published on Feb 25, 2013 And now, at last, the full truth of the infiltration of homosexuals into the clergy, even the Vatican itself, is coming to light.

www.youtube.com

Feb 26th 2013 new

Wow, wow, wow...Thanks to Pope Benedict- praise God. Has anything even close to this ever happened before?- I think not.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) William-675153 said: Wow, wow, wow...Thanks to Pope Benedict- praise God. Has anything even close to this ever happe...
(Quote) William-675153 said:

Wow, wow, wow...Thanks to Pope Benedict- praise God. Has anything even close to this ever happened before?- I think not.

--hide--

It is my understanding that Pope Benedict asked to have the problem given to him prior to his becoming Pope. Currently I am too busy to read the link but will be back to read. Thank you Bern.

Feb 26th 2013 new

The Holy Spirit is revealing the truth. Jesus is going to reveal the truth. All shall be well, but the truth will first come out. This is a hopeful sign. The Pope was the first to state when he came in that he wanted to purge homosexuals from the priesthood. They cause too many problems. I have seen it myself time and time again. There are a number of rogue clergy who have gotten away with going their own way for long enough.

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: It is my understanding that Pope Benedict asked to have the problem given to him prior to...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

It is my understanding that Pope Benedict asked to have the problem given to him prior to his becoming Pope. Currently I am too busy to read the link but will be back to read. Thank you Bern.

--hide--

Thank you so much for posting this, Bernard. It brought tears to my eyes. Tears of sadness that Our Church has been so infiltrated by evil and tears of gratitude to Pope Benedict for choosing such a wise course of action to "turn the sword" over to a younger, stronger, new Pope that will be chosen with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Also, immense gratitude to God that this is all coming to light and now a cleansing of the Church can begin - those cardinals like the Cardinal of Scotland will be forced to step down as he did and will not attend the Conclave. And those Cardinals who have been involved in homosexual behavior, or coverup of such behavior, or coverup of abuse by Cardinals/Bishops will now be brought out into the open and removed from their roles in the Church and in the Vatican. God can judge them and punish them, but the Church needs to remove them from all ministry and influence in the Church/Vatican.

Praise be to God! Holy Spirit, please guide this cleansing/purification of our Holy Roman Catholic Church from this profound evil!

This will bring much shame to our Church and much criticism by the media, but we will just have to suffer through this to achieve the greater good of bringing our Church back into union with Christ! The Holy Roman Catholic Church will survive this and will be again a truly Holy Church when all of these Cardinals who are acting in evil manner are brought out into the light and dismissed by the Church. Again, Thanks be to God!

Praying theheart Dove

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Published on Feb 25, 2013 And now, at last, the full truth of the i...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Published on Feb 25, 2013 And now, at last, the full truth of the infiltration of homosexuals into the clergy, even the Vatican itself, is coming to light.

www.youtube.com

--hide--
wave Thanks Bernard..to our knees we go before God. Praying

Feb 26th 2013 new

Praying

Feb 28th 2013 new

The existence of networks in the Vatican has been obvious for years. Higher-ups in the Vatican no doubt were aware that Cardinal O'Connell was a homosexual. That was in the early 1900s. O'Connell was rector of the North American College and then became archbishop of Boston. If Rome has been good at anything, it has been superbly successful at filling the United States with gay bishops. I don't know what American seminarians have been taught over at the Vatican sewer. Maybe I don't want to know. But I can imagine that suggestible types have had their minds warped by Roman ways.

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thank you so much for posting this, Bernard. It brought tears to my eyes. Tears of sadn...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Thank you so much for posting this, Bernard. It brought tears to my eyes. Tears of sadness that Our Church has been so infiltrated by evil and tears of gratitude to Pope Benedict for choosing such a wise course of action to "turn the sword" over to a younger, stronger, new Pope that will be chosen with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Also, immense gratitude to God that this is all coming to light and now a cleansing of the Church can begin - those cardinals like the Cardinal of Scotland will be forced to step down as he did and will not attend the Conclave. And those Cardinals who have been involved in homosexual behavior, or coverup of such behavior, or coverup of abuse by Cardinals/Bishops will now be brought out into the open and removed from their roles in the Church and in the Vatican. God can judge them and punish them, but the Church needs to remove them from all ministry and influence in the Church/Vatican.

Praise be to God! Holy Spirit, please guide this cleansing/purification of our Holy Roman Catholic Church from this profound evil!

This will bring much shame to our Church and much criticism by the media, but we will just have to suffer through this to achieve the greater good of bringing our Church back into union with Christ! The Holy Roman Catholic Church will survive this and will be again a truly Holy Church when all of these Cardinals who are acting in evil manner are brought out into the light and dismissed by the Church. Again, Thanks be to God!

--hide--

I wonder how the pressure to be politically correct will affect this situation....or if someone will try to make it an issue...

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thank you so much for posting this, Bernard. It brought tears to my eyes. Tears of sadn...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

--hide--

Or all this is just a case of one group of homosexual prelates blackmailing another faction. If you really wanted to purge homosexuality from the Church, you'd have to be prepared to get rid of 50 percent or more of priests. Look up "Oso Pious", the alias of a man who claims to have been a Paraclete back in the 1960s. Oso writes that back in the 1950s he went to the same Oblates minor seminary in Belleville that Cardinal George attended. According to Oso, the Oblates minor seminary was basically a "homosexual factory" where students were abused often by priests. The homosexual problem in the Church is too big to change over night. This will take decades to clean up because the scope of the problem is so enormous.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200