Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 26th 2013 new

Edward is banned for not waiting for me to search you tube for creepy music to use in response to Jane!

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for not finding some creepy music on YouTube for Bad Boy Brian
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for not finding some creepy music on YouTube for Bad Boy Brian
--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

im embarassedto say i dont know how to post it..have been busy over the years being a caregiver etc..sorry

Feb 26th 2013 new

dang can't ban you. So we have to ban myself otherwise it would be bad to ban a caregiver... :(

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: im to say i dont know how to post it..have been busy over the years being a caregiver etc..sorry
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

im to say i dont know how to post it..have been busy over the years being a caregiver etc..sorry

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: dang can't ban you. So we have to ban myself otherwise it would be bad to ban a caregiver... :...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

dang can't ban you. So we have to ban myself otherwise it would be bad to ban a caregiver... :(

--hide--
go ahead and ban me i can take it..da da da da! more heroic music...

Feb 26th 2013 new

Jane is banned for switching genres

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: go ahead and ban me i can take it..da da da da! more heroic music...

go ahead and ban me i can take it..da da da da! more heroic music...

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

dang..... i just cant win faint

Feb 26th 2013 new
Here's some heroic music ..... Superman youtu.be

And now I must ban myself to bed. Good night!
Feb 26th 2013 new

its been fun you guys...john i think its just you and me...got to go to bed nite nite...

Feb 26th 2013 new

Sure you can . Just ban me... LOL..

I'll ban myself as Jane is using dang.

dang.

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: dang..... i just cant win

dang..... i just cant win

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

Dang. Banning Jane and Edward for leaving forumn til tomorrow..

Banning myself to slumber anon!

(Quote) John-759808 said: Sure you can . Just ban me... LOL..I'll ban myself as Jane is using dang.<...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Sure you can . Just ban me... LOL..

I'll ban myself as Jane is using dang.

dang.

--hide--

Posts 21 - 30 of 200