Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 26th 2013 new

Dang. Banning Jane and Edward for leaving forumn til tomorrow..

Banning myself to slumber anon!

(Quote) John-759808 said: Sure you can . Just ban me... LOL..I'll ban myself as Jane is using dang.<...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Sure you can . Just ban me... LOL..

I'll ban myself as Jane is using dang.

dang.

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Dang. Banning Jane and Edward for leaving forumn til tomorrow..Banning myself to slumb...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Dang. Banning Jane and Edward for leaving forumn til tomorrow..

Banning myself to slumber anon!

--hide--

Olive you are banned Cheers! laughing note dun dun dunnn! note

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Olive you are banned dun dun dunnn!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Olive you are banned dun dun dunnn!

--hide--

rolling eyes Melissa soooo banned reminisce of popeye and olive oyl ( www.youtube.com laughing laughing laughing

Feb 27th 2013 new

Genie is banned for still watching cartoons.

Feb 27th 2013 new

scratchchin Brian sooo banned for misinterpreting that i was just reminiscing laughing

Feb 27th 2013 new
Genie is sooo banned, thinking she needs to defend herself for liking a cartoon wink check out this one: youtu.be
Feb 27th 2013 new

scratchchin zoom sooo banned for not coming to my aid or see any other .... ummm need a Cheers! maybe two ... just kidding .... rolling eyes

Feb 27th 2013 new

Genie is banned for asking Zoom for help.

Feb 28th 2013 new

scratchchin Brian soo banned since he needs lifter upper Coffee to raise his hands or jump to be a knight in shinning armor .... maybe i am asking too much so early in the morn when we haven't even jump out of bed yet.... eyepopping faint rolling eyes

Feb 28th 2013 new

Genie is banned for being mean mischievous ashamed to POOR BRIAN sad during Lent.I think she should go to confession.VP(Very Pronto) Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 200