Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: How is your knee, Eileen?
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

How is your knee, Eileen?

--hide--
Hi Beverly. I had the X-ray yesterday and no broken bones Thank God, just bruised. I can deal with that. It was quite an experience getting those X-rays done though. The tech (a man) said these positions are quite funny but we will start on your back with toes pointed up. The next with toes pointed inward and then he said "this is where it gets tricky" lay on your side now put your upper leg way over your lower leg. Okay...now lay on your abdomen and bend your leg as far as you can. By that time, with my pillow and how long it was taking, I had my eyes closed and hoped I wasn't snoring! I had 2,5 hours sleep in two days and being prone was such a temptation to visit lala land. He said he wanted to go there too. Eileen
Mar 12th 2013 new

That'd be way too much excitement for me girl! I'm so glad nothing is broken, and I hope you heal up quickly. Take care. B

Mar 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: That'd be way too much excitement for me girl! I'm so glad nothing is broken, and I hope you heal up...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

That'd be way too much excitement for me girl! I'm so glad nothing is broken, and I hope you heal up quickly. Take care. B

--hide--
Thanks Beverly for thinking about me and I am doing okay except kneeling. I take ibuprofen and it works. I am on the road to recovery!
Mar 12th 2013 new

Well, I'm not a terribly observant person so I often walk into walls or, more likedly, door jams. rolling eyes It happens so frequently it isn't so embarrasing any more. Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: Well, I'm not a terribly observant person so I often walk into walls or, more likedly, door jams. It happe...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

Well, I'm not a terribly observant person so I often walk into walls or, more likedly, door jams. It happens so frequently it isn't so embarrasing any more.

--hide--
I am with you Naomi. I hit my shoulder on the jams too or I will be swinging my arms and hit my hand on the counter or whatever is nearby. I have tripped on absolutely nothing and look back with the expression "what the heck was that" and shrug it off. Not related to a fall,,,but in our small prayer class, we take turns reading and honestly I don't have a problem until I am reading in front of people! I feel like a junior in my high school English class.
Posts 21 - 25 of 25