Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 29 new
Sounds good Alice, thanks for all you have done spearheading this, you are wonderful!
May 29 new
(quote) Karen-712407 said: Sounds good Alice, thanks for all you have done spearheading this, you are wonderful!
Totally agree! Hats off to Alice and all she's done to get this together and for all the information she has provided. Thank you, Alice!!!
Jun 01 new
What a success! What a grace! It has been an incredible day. I am thankful to all those who came and yes, the consensus is that this should be a yearly event. I took some photos with my phone and will get them uploaded to my album soon.
Jun 01 new
(quote) Alice-788574 said: What a success! What a grace! It has been an incredible day. I am thankful to all those who came and yes, the consensus is that this should be a yearly event. I took some photos with my phone and will get them uploaded to my album soon.
It was indeed a very nice and grace-fllled day. Thank you, Alice, for pulling this together; I believe everyone who attended had a great time and received many blessings.

Again, anyone who has a chance to go to a CM get-together, in your area or at a national event, please do so... you'll never meet a nicer bunch of people than fellow CMers.

Jun 03 new
I have posted some pictures I took at the Shrine to my album. I just wish I had taken more pictures of the lovely people who accompanied me!

By the way, Yukon John showed up for Mass and Adoration at the Cathedral of St Joseph the Workman with a couple of others who were able to find lodging over the weekend. It was a blessing to have someone come from 3000 miles away! Now that's a pilgrimage!
Jun 03 new
What a great day I had today...with Mass and then a Holy Hour at the Cathedral in downtown Lacrosse. Then I was able to spend a few hours at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadelupe. I had a wonderful CM companion for the day.

Thanks to Alice for her energy in organizing the event. It shows the spirit of Cm'ers!
Jun 03 new
John, it was a pleasure meeting you and I am so glad you were able to make the trip, despite the storm. God is good, all the time!
Posts 101 - 107 of 107