Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Amber-931533 said: I'd love to go to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe again. Our parish had a trip a few year...
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

I'd love to go to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe again. Our parish had a trip a few years ago and it is just beautiful. Would everyone want them to play the video re-enactment in the visitors center? As a convert I did not know the history of Our Lady appearing to Juan Diego and everything that happened so it was neat to see the video. Also June is a great time the weather should be lovely.

--hide--

I've got you on the list, Amber.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yeah, OK, fine, even the Canadians can come along too. *l* Heck, bring on the North and Sou...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Yeah, OK, fine, even the Canadians can come along too. *l* Heck, bring on the North and South Dakotans as well. *l*

--hide--

Great! I'll bring my passport, some maple syrup, a few hockey sticks, and some duct tape. I think I'll leave Justin Bieber and Celine Dion behind!

Mar 1st 2013 new
Don't forget your toque, John laughing
Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Great! I'll bring my passport, some maple syrup, a few hockey sticks, and some duct tap...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Great! I'll bring my passport, some maple syrup, a few hockey sticks, and some duct tape. I think I'll leave Justin Bieber and Celine Dion behind!

--hide--

Got you down, John.

Mar 1st 2013 new
Wouldn't you rather be cheering him up? tongue
Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wouldn't you rather be cheering him up?
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wouldn't you rather be cheering him up?
--hide--

People talk funny! laughing

Mar 1st 2013 new

I would love to have a meet-up in Minnesota. I would be really interested in a visit to the shrine if it is on a weekend. I could not go during the week until mid June when I am done with school. wave

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Colleen-875288 said: I would love to have a meet-up in Minnesota. I would be really interested in a visit to...
(Quote) Colleen-875288 said:

I would love to have a meet-up in Minnesota. I would be really interested in a visit to the shrine if it is on a weekend. I could not go during the week until mid June when I am done with school.

--hide--

The date is Saturday, June 1. Would you like to be added to the list?

BTW, this seems to be an estrogen heavy event so far. We need more men! knight-errant

Mar 1st 2013 new

Sorry, I did not read through all of the pages before I hit reply. I would like to be added to the list but I just have to check on one thing. Can I be added to the list and reply for sure at a later date? I might have a birthday event to go to that day but I won't know for sure for a month or so.

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Colleen-875288 said: Sorry, I did not read through all of the pages before I hit reply. I would like to be added to ...
(Quote) Colleen-875288 said:

Sorry, I did not read through all of the pages before I hit reply. I would like to be added to the list but I just have to check on one thing. Can I be added to the list and reply for sure at a later date? I might have a birthday event to go to that day but I won't know for sure for a month or so.

--hide--

Please RSVP when you know for sure.

Posts 41 - 50 of 107