Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found or unavailable

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Please RSVP when you know for sure.
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Please RSVP when you know for sure.

--hide--
Hi Alice, I live in Menomonie, Wis., which is just 41 miles from the MN-WI border. If it would be helpful, I could help with hosting a sleepover at my house; two bedrooms are free and there would be room for tents in my yard. My renters also would let me use their outdoor fireplace, so we could sit around the campfire and literally sing "Kum Ba Yah." wink cool Then we could carpool to LaCrosse, which would allow for some fun bonding and prevent us from further polluting our planet after toasting all those marshmellows. Let me know if that works for anyone. I believe we would have enough driving time to get to LaCrosse Sat morning.

Mar 3rd 2013 new
Excellent idea. Got you on the list, Margo. Those interested in staying in Menomonie should contact Margo directly.
Mar 6th 2013 new

What a generous offer, Margo!

I would have loved to go, but it's quite a trip for a one day pilgrimage. I was honored to visit Our Mother at Mexico when I was about 14. Anything involving La Morenita is so special to me... rose

Mari

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hi Alice, I live in Menomonie, Wis., which is just 41 miles from the MN-WI border. If it would be...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Hi Alice, I live in Menomonie, Wis., which is just 41 miles from the MN-WI border. If it would be helpful, I could help with hosting a sleepover at my house; two bedrooms are free and there would be room for tents in my yard. My renters also would let me use their outdoor fireplace, so we could sit around the campfire and literally sing "Kum Ba Yah." Then we could carpool to LaCrosse, which would allow for some fun bonding and prevent us from further polluting our planet after toasting all those marshmellows. Let me know if that works for anyone. I believe we would have enough driving time to get to LaCrosse Sat morning.

--hide--
WOW Margo how cool of you! Have you filled up your space yet? I would even sleep on a lawn chair in the yard if I had to,I've done it before camping!! And the racoons just smelled around and left me alone! I would love to try to make that! I'll bring some weinies for the fire! gardener Ice Skating shamrock

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: WOW Margo how of you! Have you filled up your space yet? I would even sleep on a lawn chair in the...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

WOW Margo how of you! Have you filled up your space yet? I would even sleep on a lawn chair in the yard if I had to,I've done it before camping!! And the racoons just smelled around and left me alone! I would love to try to make that! I'll bring some weinies for the fire!

--hide--
Jane, You are the first who has responded. Just so you know, Menomonie would be out of your way to LaCrosse from Illinois. But all the same, I'd love to host you. cool The more the merrier!

Mar 6th 2013 new

I'd like to affirm Margo's cool ness. She let my son & me stay at her home a couple of years ago, without ever having met us in real life before. Lovely, charming, loving woman. hug

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Jane, You are the first who has responded. Just so you know, Menomonie would be out of your way t...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Jane, You are the first who has responded. Just so you know, Menomonie would be out of your way to LaCrosse from Illinois. But all the same, I'd love to host you. The more the merrier!

--hide--
Hi Margo from Fargo! I know it's a bit of a drive, but I was thinking maybe it may be an adventure?! We'll see.

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'd like to affirm Margo's ness. She let my son & me stay at her home a couple of year...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I'd like to affirm Margo's ness. She let my son & me stay at her home a couple of years ago, without ever having met us in real life before. Lovely, charming, loving woman.

--hide--
Thanks Lina..just from her picture and from her posts I can tell! Are you going? cool wave

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Thanks Lina..just from her picture and from her posts I can tell! Are you going?
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Thanks Lina..just from her picture and from her posts I can tell! Are you going?

--hide--
wave Awww! Would be great if I could, but CM Phx at the end of April may be my only "vacation" this year. sad

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Awww! Would be great if I could, but CM Phx at the end of April may be my only "vacation"...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Awww! Would be great if I could, but CM Phx at the end of April may be my only "vacation" this year.

--hide--
Lina, it was truly my pleasure. Good, quality people here. Lifelong friendships. hug hug (That was one major hug.)

Posts 51 - 60 of 107