Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Randall-315762 said: Al, I don't know if there are 2 of them, but the "shuttle" that I know of picks p...
(Quote) Randall-315762 said:

Al, I don't know if there are 2 of them, but the "shuttle" that I know of picks people up at the Perkins restaurant. I live 15 minutes away from Winona.

--hide--

Would you think about joining us. Randall?

Mar 29th 2013 new

Update: I've posted under the Events section of the website. Please RSVP there if you are interested in going to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, WI on Saturday, June 1st!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Update: I've posted under the Events section of the website. Please RSVP there if you are int...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Update: I've posted under the Events section of the website. Please RSVP there if you are interested in going to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, WI on Saturday, June 1st!

--hide--

Thank you for taking the lead on getting this event put together, Alice hug ... I won't know for a few weeks yet what my work situation might be that weekend.

Apr 5th 2013 new

Just a reminder to all to check out the Events page for updates and info on our Satuday, June 1st pilgrimage to the beautiful Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, WI! Please RSVP via the Events page. Hope to see you later this Spring!

Apr 12th 2013 new

bumping this up... and hoping that the weather is nicer on June 1st than it is around here today penguin ... do you think the snow will be gone by then rolling eyes laughing

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: bumping this up... and hoping that the weather is nicer on June 1st than it is around here today...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

bumping this up... and hoping that the weather is nicer on June 1st than it is around here today ... do you think the snow will be gone by then

--hide--

I SURE HOPE THE SNOW IS GONE BY THEN!! As a former Minnesotan, I sympathise with y'all!

(meanwhile.... here in VA, we've had some pleasantly warm days recently! - - No snow since the beginning of March.) cool laughing

Seriously though -- Hope it warms up soon! wave

~Theresa. rose

Apr 12th 2013 new

It's melting fast Michael !!

Hope so up in your area too,

Thanks Teresa!

Apr 12th 2013 new

Theresa,

(sorry, fingers to cold! ha ha)

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Hi everyone! Has anything more developed with a possible day pilgrimage to the Shrine in LaCrosse? I would be interested too.
Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Kimberly-913651 said: Hi everyone! Has anything more developed with a possible day pilgrimage to the Shrine in LaCrosse? I ...
(Quote) Kimberly-913651 said: Hi everyone! Has anything more developed with a possible day pilgrimage to the Shrine in LaCrosse? I would be interested too.
--hide--

Hi, Kimberly! See the events page. It's been listed for a few weeks, I believe.

Posts 71 - 80 of 107