Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 18 new
Bump! This had slipped to the second page... C'mon Upper Midwest people! Long time since we've had anything up here! What better a way to spend a spring Saturday morning and afternoon..
May 18 new
It's coming up quick, folks! I'm excited!
May 20 new
cloud IDEA: Let's get this Novena started in preparation for our pilgrimage. Start this Friday, May 24th. End on June 1st at the Shrine.

Here's a link:
May 20 new
Great Idea Alice!!
I'm with you on this novena.

May 22 new
Here's your chance to shift your "maybe attending" response to "attending"! I am extending the RSVP date to 5/27 (Memorial Day). If you would like to join a wonderful group of CM-ers for lunch after the First Saturday devotions and Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, please finalize your plans by Monday! Last call!

N.B. If you are bag lunching it or going into town for a bite, your RSVP is not necessary and you are more than welcome to come. Please introduce yourself! We'll be meeting at 10am in front of the Pilgrim's Center.
May 22 new
Also, of anyone is staying the weekend, I highly recommend visiting the Cathedral of St Joseph the Workman for Corpus Christi. Here's a link - download the latest bulletin for more info. www.cathedralsjworkman.org
May 22 new
(quote) Alice-788574 said: Also, of anyone is staying the weekend, I highly recommend visiting the Cathedral of St Joseph the Workman for Corpus Christi. Here's a link - download the latest bulletin for more info. http://www.cathedralsjworkman.org/
Looks like they are having a procession on Corpus Christi Sunday, following the 1:00 pm Mass...

www.guadalupeshrine.org

Unfortunately, I most likely will need to return to Duluth on Saturday night; I may have to work in Chisago City on Friday, and would then stay in town there that night as I'd be almost half-way to LaCrosse
May 22 new
Looks like there are plenty of Sunday options for those who might stay the weekend! Mike, that's not "Sweet Home Chisago", is it? ;-)
May 29 new
So looking forward to this Saturday!!
This group keeps growing! good to see everyone jumping in, last minute joiners are welcome right Alice?
see you all Saturday!
May 29 new
Can't promise a lunch spot as i had to send in the rsvp, but otherwise all are welcome!
Posts 91 - 100 of 107