Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 27th 2013 new
Cha-Ching!
Mar 27th 2013 new
I was still trying to figure out "motivatedly impressed".
Mar 27th 2013 new

So are you saying you are interested in dating 18 and 19 year olds? For a 49 year old man, I don't believe that is healthy, especially since some 18 year olds look like 14 year olds. I'm sure you're not intested in 14 year olds, but I just wanted to let you know. Also, consider the age of her father.

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: So are you saying you are interested in dating 18 and 19 year olds? For a 49 year old man, I don...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

So are you saying you are interested in dating 18 and 19 year olds? For a 49 year old man, I don't believe that is healthy, especially since some 18 year olds look like 14 year olds. I'm sure you're not intested in 14 year olds, but I just wanted to let you know. Also, consider the age of her father.

--hide--

I'm 31, and I'm definitely not even interested in men in their 40's. boggled surprised wide eyed

Mar 28th 2013 new

Now I feel old! laughing

Even for a 28 year old to date an 18 year old is a really large age difference at that those young ages. They have very different life experiences. One has been out of college, working and on their own for several years... The other is barely out of high school.

Ed

Mar 28th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: Now I feel old! Even for a 28 year old to date an 18 year old is a really large age differ...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

Now I feel old!

Even for a 28 year old to date an 18 year old is a really large age difference at that those young ages. They have very different life experiences. One has been out of college, working and on their own for several years... The other is barely out of high school.

Ed

--hide--

lol It is what it is. If the tables were reversed, I wouldn't feel insulted! I didn't mean it offensively.

Posts 41 - 46 of 46