Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Meet-ups in MD or DC area?

Feb 27th 2013 new

Just wondering if there are any out there or if anybody is planning one? Hope I posted correctly - new to the forums section. smile

Feb 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Nan-659871 said: Just wondering if there are any out there or if anybody is planning one? Hope I posted correctly - ...
(Quote) Nan-659871 said:

Just wondering if there are any out there or if anybody is planning one? Hope I posted correctly - new to the forums section.

--hide--

Welcome to the forums, Nan! wave

If you don't see it, plan one yourself. Start with a meeting up at a church for Mass, followed by a meal nearby as a simple start. Everything meet-up or event here is started by someone like you or me who says, "Enough! I want to meet other single Catholics in my area! If no one else plans it, I will!"

Feb 28th 2013 new

laughing Thanks Lucy! smile wave That's a nice idea - I remembered some Sundays I went to Mass @ the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception then getting brunch at the cafeteria. Wasn't bad at all. Anyway, I'm relatively new in MD so if anybody in the area is interested to start one, let me know - I'm offering to help in any way cool .... otherwise, I might just take Lucy's advice to start one! laughing Take care Lucy! God bless.

Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Nan-659871 said: Just wondering if there are any out there or if anybody is planning one? Hope I posted correctly - ...
(Quote) Nan-659871 said:

Just wondering if there are any out there or if anybody is planning one? Hope I posted correctly - new to the forums section.

--hide--

www.catholicmatch.com

Mar 5th 2013 new

Thanks Heather! I'm still new in the forum section and still trying to learn how to navigate :)

Mar 7th 2013 new

I'd be interested, there seem to be meet ups everywhere -but- MD/DC! Of course, it'd be nice if some fellas maybe came along, too eyebrowwhy are there so few Catholics in such a congested area?? What would be great would be if each major metro area had it's own page on here, so that everyone could join it and get updates about events and get to know people in the area; kind of like a group on Facebook...

Posts 1 - 6 of 6