Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30? boggled biggrin

02/28/2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

With active memberships? Hard to say... scratchchin

03/01/2013 new

Depending on your definition of the west, and if it includes Arizona, yes.

03/01/2013 new

wave

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

Look out Carly, you are about to get BOMBARED with emotes and messages from men. You seem like a nice looking lady and you have age on your side. If a man sends you a message and you are not interested, you may want to respond to say you are not a match, etc.

03/01/2013 new

Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here are from California.

03/01/2013 new

--hide--

Oh, and by the way, don't be suprised if men out of your age preference contact you. I've gotten contacts from men from early twenties (too young) to over early fourties (too old). My record of oldest man contacting me is 60. I don't mean to be shallow, but I am generally not attracted to men in their mid fourties and older. My age preference is 23-33.

03/01/2013 new

[quote]Marita-847688 said:

Oh, and by the way, don't be suprised if men out of your age preference contact you. I've gotten contacts from men from early twenties (too young) to over early fourties (too old). My record of oldest man contacting me is 60. I don't mean to be shallow, but I am generally not attracted to men in their mid fourties and older. My age preference is 23-33.

[/quote

Just because this is a Catholic website does not mean that men will not call you names or make insensitive remarks if you are not interested. Try not to let it discourage you from using this website because there are many men who will accept the 'no' gracefully and men who seem like nice, decent people.

03/01/2013 new
[/quote

Just because this is a Catholic website does not mean that men will not call you names or make insensitive remarks if you are not interested. Try not to let it discourage you from using this website because there are many men who will accept the gracefully and men who seem like nice, decent people.

[/quote] I find it troubling men would speak to anyone with such disregard, let alone a woman. It is very disheartening that my fellow Catholic men would do that. I would consider myself a Catholic gentleman who lives out west. However I hope my next station will take me out east or to the gulf region. Marita you and I also have age on our side so you need not worry. I do understand that it gets hard at times though, ill try to remember to pray for you tonight. California is not all its cracked up to be, great place to visit. After growing up out here I was annoyed Uncle Sam sent me back and look forward to leaving within the next year.
03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Mark-495813 said:[/quote Just because this is a Catholic website does not mean that men will not call you names ...
(Quote) Mark-495813 said:[/quote

Just because this is a Catholic website does not mean that men will not call you names or make insensitive remarks if you are not interested. Try not to let it discourage you from using this website because there are many men who will accept the gracefully and men who seem like nice, decent people.

[/quote] I find it troubling men would speak to anyone with such disregard, let alone a woman. It is very disheartening that my fellow Catholic men would do that. I would consider myself a Catholic gentleman who lives out west. However I hope my next station will take me out east or to the gulf region. Marita you and I also have age on our side so you need not worry. I do understand that it gets hard at times though, ill try to remember to pray for you tonight. California is not all its cracked up to be, great place to visit. After growing up out here I was annoyed Uncle Sam sent me back and look forward to leaving within the next year.

--hide--

I've cried before about some of the insensitive and mean remarks that people have said. Once I was even frightened.

Posts 1 - 10 of 33