Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 2nd 2013 new

hug I'm sorry that happened to you, kiddo...but don't scare her off! There are too many nice guys waiting to meet her.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Yes, it includes AZ :)

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Thank you, Mark! <3

Mar 2nd 2013 new

I hope I didn't scare you off, Carly.

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.

Mar 2nd 2013 new
You're welcome Carly.
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. biggrin There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess. knight-errant lady's handkerchief

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.
(Quote) John-324285 said:

I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.

--hide--

You're still young. Don't worry. biggrin

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess.

--hide--

Ugh...Getting this bumped is frustrating. Where are Jerry and Donna? lol. I want this to stay at the top.

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess.

--hide--

Maybe they are also to humble to claim to be a Catholic gentlmen?

Posts 11 - 20 of 33