Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

03/02/2013 new

hug I'm sorry that happened to you, kiddo...but don't scare her off! There are too many nice guys waiting to meet her.

03/02/2013 new

Yes, it includes AZ :)

03/02/2013 new

Thank you, Mark! <3

03/02/2013 new

I hope I didn't scare you off, Carly.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.

03/02/2013 new
You're welcome Carly.
03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. biggrin There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess. knight-errant lady's handkerchief

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.
(Quote) John-324285 said:

I was under 30 a month ago :( lol.

--hide--

You're still young. Don't worry. biggrin

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess.

--hide--

Ugh...Getting this bumped is frustrating. Where are Jerry and Donna? lol. I want this to stay at the top.

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

In all honesty this is to "bump" your thread. There were too few men who responded and I know there are far more than that. There are plenty of knight in shining armors out there waiting for their princess.

--hide--

Maybe they are also to humble to claim to be a Catholic gentlmen?

Posts 11 - 20 of 33