Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-222375 said: With active memberships? Hard to say...
(Quote) Therese-222375 said:

With active memberships? Hard to say...

--hide--

I have an active membership :). I also don't live in the west BUT I have and am open to dating someone Cross country lol I dated a girl inSeattle 2 years ago. The sun came out I think 1 time out there haha.
Mar 7th 2013 new

Carly,

I am not sure what college you went to. But I do know there are alot of Franciscan University meet ups, young adult events etc in California. Maybe even for Ave Maria college as well. I can't guarentee the gentlemen part, but the catholic and under 30 part yes. So if you facebook events or search them, you may want to key those college names in.

Good luck, David

Mar 22nd 2013 new
I am praying for one close to my zip code... Most of the nice catholic man I have been contacted by are from other cities such as Chicago - Kentucky - North Carolina- CA- oh well ... But from Florida just 2! Maybe because I have 3 daughters ...and although they are all grown up it maybe too much for commitment :(
Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Carly-947374 said: I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under...
(Quote) Carly-947374 said:

I'm new to this, but is there any Catholic Gentlemen from California or the West and is under 30?

--hide--

It always bothers me when women say things like this. Half the time it's a friend that I've known for awhile and I just want to shout "I'VE BEEN RIGHT HERE THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!!!!!!!"

It makes me so sad that men I don't know and will never meet have obviously done something to hurt the women saying these things, and it also makes me upset that I'M RIGHT HERE and I can't possibly be the only gentleman left in the world. If I am, then the human race is seriously doomed...

Apr 7th 2013 new

Hi Marita yes I know what you mean there are insensitive men on here. They are few and far between but they are here just like in real life. I used to live in California and men there are super kind and nice. I have lived in Texas and didn't find that many gentleman there who were really kind. I think it has something to do with their political views but im not sure. Just like in real life there are some men on cm that don't like woman and it doesn't matter of their age. What I have found is the older the men are the more contankerous they behave. I. like you. love men who are gentlemenly and polite and follow the teachings of our faith and show compassion and sensibility.

Apr 7th 2013 new

Anna I find your post so interesting because that is what everyone says so many man say oh so many woman have kids these days and they don't want kids with a woman that already has kids. Then today I asked someone to chat and he was polite but said good luck on your search. I said can you please tell me why we can't talk for a bit and he responded it's because Im open for more children he had children and was widowed just like me but I have no children and he said you are too old to have them and I want more kids. I think he has a right to do what he wants and look for who he wants to look for I respect that but to say that to me. I love kids and willing to adopt someday when I fall in love and get married but he was not the right one. I find that so ironical as I read your post. Men don't know what they want.

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here are from California.

--hide--

Marita,

Some of us are in Florida. :-)

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-887897 said: Anna I find your post so interesting because that is what everyone says so many man say oh so...
(Quote) Christina-887897 said:

Anna I find your post so interesting because that is what everyone says so many man say oh so many woman have kids these days and they don't want kids with a woman that already has kids. Then today I asked someone to chat and he was polite but said good luck on your search. I said can you please tell me why we can't talk for a bit and he responded it's because Im open for more children he had children and was widowed just like me but I have no children and he said you are too old to have them and I want more kids. I think he has a right to do what he wants and look for who he wants to look for I respect that but to say that to me. I love kids and willing to adopt someday when I fall in love and get married but he was not the right one. I find that so ironical as I read your post. Men don't know what they want.

--hide--

Christina, that saddens me to hear a person on cm or not... to say that to you! id he really, really think he did not hurt your feelings?

Thank God there

were no more interaction...thank God! We do not need insenitive men as our partners in life.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here are from California.

--hide--
Does it count if we're from California but currently live in the midwest? :D

May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here are from California.
Hey, some of us are in Ohio, too! biggrin
Posts 21 - 30 of 33