Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

May 25th 2013 new
I get frustrated sometimes I send messages to men and hear nothing back a no thanks would be nice. I know there are a look of good men out there, they just have to find me.
May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Joan-930276 said: I get frustrated sometimes I send messages to men and hear nothing back a no thanks would be nice. I know there are a look of good men out there, they just have to find me.
Amen to that Joan. I have been hurt by two guys on here who I thought were nice, respectable, Catholic gentlemen. It's all so very frustrating, and I realize that things are all in God's time, but it's still hard. I think one of the things that aggravate me the most is the fact that most of the guys that I've seen on here from North Carolina are not a 7/7, which is very disappointing.
May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: Personally, I wish I lived in California because it seems like all the nice, decent guys on here are from California.
Haha. :) Honestly, I don't care what state they're from, so long as they're respectable and chivalrous, not to mention devoted to their Catholic faith! biggrin
Posts 31 - 33 of 33