Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

"The Bible" mini-series

Feb 28th 2013 new

Anyone planning to watch this new 10 mini series beginning Sun, March 3rd, the History Channel? (abcnews.go.com

Feb 28th 2013 new

I am. I was already excited for it, but our bishop watched it a few weeks ago with the producers and he wholeheartedly endorsed it. Now I'm even more excited. It looks amazing!

Feb 28th 2013 new

Genie, your link is bad.

I heard an interview with the executive producers (Roma Downey - of "Touched by an Angel" fame, and her husband, the creator of "Survivor" - I forget his name) on the radio the other day.

Feb 28th 2013 new

Edward I am not computer savvy like you with links weeping .. Yahoo that I read about it. Mark Burnett. realty producers and Roma Downey, Touched by an Angel, husband-wife.

Feb 28th 2013 new

think this may be the link you meant to post, Genie:

a.abcnews.com

I think your link broke because you put a parenthesis on the end of it.

Feb 28th 2013 new

smile Thank you sooo much Edward your my lifesaver in this technological world.... rose hug

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Anyone planning to watch this new 10 mini series beginning Sun, March 3rd, the History Channel? (...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Anyone planning to watch this new 10 mini series beginning Sun, March 3rd, the History Channel? (abcnews.go.com

--hide--

I hope it is good, Genie. But if abc (MSM), is putting it on, I would suspect they would spin it away from Gods truth.

Feb 28th 2013 new

This mini series will be interesting since they asked so many to consult them and were very meticulous in filming.

Feb 28th 2013 new

Raymond Arroyo, EWTN, a beautiful series to watch during Lent season.

Feb 28th 2013 new

I am looking forward to watching it

Posts 1 - 10 of 22