Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

02/28/2013 new

Already have had my DVR set for it for about a week now.

03/01/2013 new

rose theheart As Ramon Arroyo stated, the Bible mini series came at a greater time during our Lenten journey and so it is. Reminds me of how Jesus let by the Spirit and then faced temptation, then after turned to prayer. Jesus transformation to begin the Father will by proclaming the Kingdom of God to us. So too we begin our own spiritual transformation during this season of Lent.

My thought or spiritual is that the Blessed Mother gave us the rosary, Jesus gave us the Seven Sacraments, and the Father His Wisdom in the Holy Bible, thus the fullness for our spiritual journey what a great offering we give and pleasing to the Father in the Heavenly Kingdom. Prior to the reading of the Gospel we do the signs of the Cross: in our mind the Wisdom of God, on our lips the Spirit - truth and love, and in our heart Jesus. Blessed Mother truly gave us the most beautiful Heavenly gifts.

Blessed Mother and God bless you abundantly during this season of Lent and throughout your spiritual journey. rosary Praying rose rose rose

03/01/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-54311 said: I hope it is good, Genie. But if abc (MSM), is putting it on, I would suspect they would spin it awa...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

I hope it is good, Genie. But if abc (MSM), is putting it on, I would suspect they would spin it away from Gods truth.

--hide--
The news article is from ABC, Tom. They are not the ones airing it.
03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The news article is from ABC, Tom. They are not the ones airing it.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The news article is from ABC, Tom. They are not the ones airing it.
--hide--

Thanks, Zoom.

03/03/2013 new

It is set to record. I don't think I'm going to have time to watch it soon, but it will be there when I am ready for it.

03/03/2013 new

(Quote) RaMina-946025 said: I am. I was already excited for it, but our bishop watched it a few weeks ago with the producers...
(Quote) RaMina-946025 said:

I am. I was already excited for it, but our bishop watched it a few weeks ago with the producers and he wholeheartedly endorsed it. Now I'm even more excited. It looks amazing!

--hide--

Good to know your bishop endorsed it. I'll be watching, and DVRing!

03/06/2013 new

I watched.

Also, I noticed that the Catholic Church showed one of their new "Come home to the Catholic Church" commercials. If you have not seen this commercial, the youtube link is below. It is a very uplifting, positive and well-produced commercial. It really puts the history of the Catholic Church into perspective. I have seen it (and a few similar commercials) over the past year or so. I'm sure that it gets peoples attention. I urge everyone to check it out if they have not already done so.

www.youtube.com

Ed

03/07/2013 new

Yes! I watched half of the first one (I've got to go back and watch the rest.) It is awesome, though, from what I've seen so far!

03/08/2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: Yes! I watched half of the first one (I've got to go back and watch the rest.) It is awesome, though, fro...
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said:

Yes! I watched half of the first one (I've got to go back and watch the rest.) It is awesome, though, from what I've seen so far!

--hide--

I watched the first episode on youtube. It is interesting. Here is the link if someone missed it. www.youtube.com
04/15/2013 new

Thank you soo much Blessed Mother and God for the wonderful gifts....

Posts 11 - 20 of 22