Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

With the regular MLB season about a month away is there any interest in seeing a baseball game as fans or just a CM group. I know in the past people have seen games in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Also Cincinnati. Let's see if people want to catch a game and make it happen. I would enjoy going to Cincinnati, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or Chicago! More than likely this would be a weekend game. Let's hear your thoughts?
03/10/2013 new

Is Phoenix too far? A group of us will be seeing a game there on 4/25. See Phoenix in the Spring thread in Meet-Ups or CM Phoenix/Sedona in Events.

03/10/2013 new
(Quote) Allen-311949 said: Is Phoenix too far? A group of us will be seeing a game there on 4/25. See Phoenix in the Spring thread in Me...
(Quote) Allen-311949 said:

Is Phoenix too far? A group of us will be seeing a game there on 4/25. See Phoenix in the Spring thread in Meet-Ups or CM Phoenix/Sedona in Events.

--hide--
Probably too far for me and I have no vacation time until June. I was thinking near the Midwest if possible. I have seen spring training games in Arizona but not the regular season.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3