Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Duck Dynasty

03/01/2013 new

Any Duck Dynasty fans out there? I just discovered this show with online clips (don't have cable). I have never seen a full episode but it tops anything I am aware of on TV at this point. I can't stop chuckling about it...

03/01/2013 new

(Quote) Amelia-932700 said: Any Duck Dynasty fans out there? I just discovered this show with online clips (don't have c...
(Quote) Amelia-932700 said:

Any Duck Dynasty fans out there? I just discovered this show with online clips (don't have cable). I have never seen a full episode but it tops anything I am aware of on TV at this point. I can't stop chuckling about it...

--hide--

Not me, but my youngest brother is another story.

03/02/2013 new

I see now that this is an old topic, sorry I missed it the first time around.

03/02/2013 new

(Quote) Amelia-932700 said: I see now that this is an old topic, sorry I missed it the first time around.
(Quote) Amelia-932700 said:

I see now that this is an old topic, sorry I missed it the first time around.

--hide--

That is O.K. Amelia. There are new people coming to the forums.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4