Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

03/03/2013 new

hug Thanks bunches, Linda heart heart

03/03/2013 new

Okay, Tracy! Thanks heart heart

03/03/2013 new

Thank you, Linda! hug heart

03/04/2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-61707 said: Thanks to both Tiffany & Susan! Knowing that you ladies feel similar to me, means a lot. I ...
(Quote) Jennifer-61707 said:

Thanks to both Tiffany & Susan! Knowing that you ladies feel similar to me, means a lot. I do tend to become upset because I see so many other people have spouses, children, & other things that I'd like to have too, but don't. I know it's wrong also for me to covet what my neighbors have, & that's not something God wants me to do, but I often wonder why God chooses to bless people in different ways.

--hide--

Jennifer,you are a doll! :) Do not fret. I know that this is easier said than done, but it only will cause you stress. If you want a child, have you thought about adoption? I am already looking into my options for this should the need arise; I've always wanted to adopt anyway and if Mr. Right never comes along (or come along at the right time) I don't feel IVF or artificial insemination is ethical (and certainly it is not within the Church teachings). I will pray for you. I will actually put you on the top of my prayer list tonight. I cannot imagine what you are going through as I know sometimes all I hear is "tick, tick, tick." But, we MUST trust God! What other avenues are you pursuing to meet guys? Don't let CM or the internet be your sole source. (Feel free to PM me btw if you feel more comfortable).

03/06/2013 new
(Quote) Jennifer-61707 said: Oh, dear, Prince Charming, where are you? Beats me! Think I've been watching too many romantic comedy mov...
(Quote) Jennifer-61707 said:

Oh, dear, Prince Charming, where are you? Beats me! Think I've been watching too many romantic comedy movies lately!

--hide--

Who is this Prince person?
03/06/2013 new
Today's Short Reading from the Bible from the Book of Genesis:

"And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all

corners of the earth."

Then he made the earth round... and he laughed and laughed and laughed!
03/31/2013 new

Hi everybody,

I'm in the same situation as Jennifer, Tracey, Linda, and Susan I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one here.

It is better to be alone that with the wrong man and in a bad relationship, I pray every day that God will send me the right man for me.

I ask the same questions but he only knows.

I am using this time to learn more about myself, try to be a better person, spend time with family, research and think what am I going to do with my job situation, if I can go back to college regarding this last one I have thought that would be a positive side since I would have more time and not have to take care of a husband and sons and the same time.

So there are positive sides to our situation.

wave hug Praying

04/16/2013 new

I couldn't find a good husband, I have no problem with being single, but I really want to have a child of my own. Not sure if Artificial Insemination is allowed in Catholic Religion or not. If yes, I'll go for it. Does anybody know about it?

04/16/2013 new

(Quote) Bahar-937890 said: I couldn't find a good husband, I have no problem with being single, but I really want to hav...
(Quote) Bahar-937890 said:

I couldn't find a good husband, I have no problem with being single, but I really want to have a child of my own. Not sure if Artificial Insemination is allowed in Catholic Religion or not. If yes, I'll go for it. Does anybody know about it?

--hide--

It is not morally ethical according to the Church for multiple reasons. I'm sure someone more versed in the specifics can point you in the direction of them or state them outright.

04/16/2013 new
Twenty eight years old, still single, no kids and no prospects! I watch too many Jane Austen movies! weeping irked embarassed sorry weeping
Posts 11 - 20 of 44