Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Paul-302787 said: I wonder too, sometimes why men who have turned from the Holy Church to outside of it and even to atheism are blessed with girlfriends and wives.
I remember a priest basically saying that God is going easy on them in this life cause they'll fry later. He put it more eloquently, but that was the jist of it. I still can't help but feel bitter when I see it.
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Chris-906154 said: I remember a priest basically saying that God is going easy on them in this life cause they'll fry later. He put it more eloquently, but that was the jist of it. I still can't help but feel bitter when I see it.
Having a spouse, girlfriend, children, etc. are not prizes for being "good." On the same note, not having them is not punishment. God gives us everything we need. If we do not have the things we want, God has a reason. Trust Him! He knows way better than me, what I need. Maybe God wants me to be single my whole life, shall I be ungrateful? Shall I waste a single moment of gratitude and grace to indulge in my own version how I think things should be? I must admit sometimes I do... But I am surrounded by people that remind me I can choose otherwise. I hope you are too. Blessings. Praying
Jun 4th 2013 new
40 with no kids isn't so bad I've been there for a few years. Life goes on. I might adopt on day I might not. At this point I really don't see a Mr. Right appearing but who knows that's up to GOD. I love kids and was often told I'd been and awsome mom but some things in life are beyond our control. We either accept them and move on or let sadness fester. Prayers you find what you're looking for.
Jun 7th 2013 new
Great post Elizabeth! A wonderful reminder that God is always in control no matter what we think our heart is telling us!
Posts 41 - 44 of 44