Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 1st 2013 new

I am so sorry Linda. Prayers for your Dad, and for you as well, and for your siblings, that they may find peace. The Good Lord is holding you in the Palm of His Hand. God Bless. Praying Praying hug rosary rosary

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--

Praying For your Dad Praying

Mar 1st 2013 new

Prayers and tears for you and yours Linda. God bless and keep you all. rosary Praying Praying Praying hug

Mar 1st 2013 new
Three Hail Mary's prayed
Mar 1st 2013 new

I will keep you and your dad and family in my prayers. Praying

Mar 1st 2013 new
Praying for you and your family
Mar 1st 2013 new

Prayers offered for your intentions.

Mar 1st 2013 new

Dearest Linda,

The biggest hug I have and prayers. I know how difficult this is, we had lost my sister only nine months before Pete. I wish I could give you a hug in person and just sit with you. Lauren

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 42