Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 2nd 2013 new

St Joseph, Pray for Us

Mar 2nd 2013 new

I love you all. You carried me so often in my journey the past 22 plus months and it helps me to know that you ate walking with me today. I don't know any more. My dad is in Boise, ID and I am on the east coast. I hate conflict and Phil's death taught me just how short life can be. I avoid conflict, but I want my family to find unity and peace in this turbulent time vs. pulling apart (and I have seen that, too). I pray too for my mom as she begins the very journey OI am on. I pray that I can be strong and that I can be the daughter I need to be. Even in the raging turbulent seas, I find peace.

"I can only imagine....will I dance for you, Jesus, or will I drop to my knees...

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary Dove

Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--

Praying Praying hug

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past t...

My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with the loss of Phil and now my dad. My siblings are fighting like crazy while I am trying not to caterwaul backwards. I need the power of my faith to carry me.

--hide--

My prayer for trust and patience for you. Praying theheart

Mar 2nd 2013 new

... and my prayer for your Dad Praying rosary

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: My dad is not expected to live through the weekend. My family has been through so much the past two years with ...

--hide--

I will be praying for you and your family.

Praying rosary theheart hug
Mar 2nd 2013 new

Praying rosary Offering prayers for you Linda, your dad, mom and siblings. hug

Posts 31 - 40 of 42